sour diesel

pink panther

LA Confidential

chem dog

sweet tooth

purple diesel

arjans ultra haze #1

jack herer

Awesome Man! Love all the varitys!looks like around Fort Bragg area on ( close to) the coast! I LOVE it up there.. When was the photos taken?? Seems a little late? Im still sure your going to get quite a harvest though! Should be good drainage with all the sand! Keep posting I want to see the bud shots! Peace...

Party-On!!!

dang sandy ground for norcal....you must be close to the ocean... im from sacramento, nice to see some good ganja comin out of the area... good luck with the grow bro
    weed

More than the dirt, the brand spanking new fence looks way more humboldt, haha! Take a trip along 299 you will see. nice patch.

DNRDustin Guest

yah fuck that sand. i trucked in 5 yards of soil and a yard of perlite. did a number on my back. never mind the logistics of building an 8ft fence by myself. haha. id say ive got a week or 2 of vedge left so in the end were probably lookin at 3 to 6.5 foot plants. its gonna be interesting. i cant wait to bubble all those strains

I am new to outdoors growing but pretty experience indoors. So I am confused because a month ago things were barely going back to veg from the early season short days. . . I saw preflowers and big single blades on outdoor plants like a month ago. Things really get flowering at the end of july?

Yea Dude I feel its a STRANGE year...I have TRAINWRECKS that are in full flower already! The whole plot is starting to flower also. I switched to a TRANSITION feeding formula yesterday!We are at least 3 weeks ahead of last year!(smaller plants-BIGGER BUDDAGE)!!!!! Peace....

Party-On!!!!

thats brand spankin new fence really has me chuckling. good job on the fence and the trees. good luck!

im right by the gulf.

super sandy as well.

DNRDustin Guest

Thumbs up 7/31/09 update

since i already forgot, these pics might not be of the same plants previously posted. topped em yesterday. as of yet, no amendments. just perlite and a local mix. in ground outside since 7/7/09. that being said..... enjoy!

Chem Dog-A

Chem Dog-B

Chem Dog-C

Sour Diesel-A

Sour Diesel-B

Sour Diesel-C

Sweet Tooth-A

Sweet Tooth-B

AK47-A

AK47-B

AK47-C

Purple Diesel-A

Purple Diesel-B

L.A. Confidential-B

L.A. Confidential-C

Pink Panther

Arjans Ultra Haze #1-A

Arjans Ultra Haze #1-B

Last edited by DNRDustin; 07-31-2009 at 06:45 PM.