Thread: Avoiding pesticides

Hybrid View

just pray the contamination isnt sulfur burners. Cause that transfers thru in vape, in water hash, in dry sift, and even in the dreaded O#L .

anyway my two cents

Bubble man

I'm actually not planning on using pesticides myself, I was just a little concerned about it if I ever had to find trustworthy sellers to purchase from. The thought of pesticides kind of brings me to another possibility - bugs. I know the hashmaking will effectively eliminate any bugs, when the chance to do so arises . However, if my outdoor buds happened to contain some bugs (which I'd think is pretty inevitable), it'd be okay to just vape them straight, right? I also might grow a little indoors pretty soon. I don't happen to have a set of bags yet, but hopefully, will have enough crops to merit the need for some!

Also, would you guys say it's okay to merely bury and properly position (with the seed/stem pointed the right way, which is something I read about) sprouted seeds in your soil? This would be easier than actually growing small plants to transport to my outdoor locale. Thanks a lot for any tips.