Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MTL chemo bubble...

Default MTL chemo bubble...

Hi all, here is a batch of chemo bubble...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Unique among many traditions, Spagyrics, based on the alchemy of the Middle East, uses a delicate and intensive process to purify the consituents, opening the raw material to make it totally accessible for healing, and creating a completely purified natural medicine.
    Nothing is wasted, and only the purified healing components are kept.

Default NIce job

Hey disclosure, nice job on the home made system> That is some tasty looking hash for sure.
    How do you like the chemo? still pretty strong from what i remember.
    How many screen sizes do you seperate it out into?

anyway great job , we look foreard to more from you.

welcome to fullmeltbubble.com

Bubble man

your home made system seem to work realy well ...not realy shure to understand how it work but !!! nice result

Hi Bubbleman and friends.

Maybe you can help me demystify my micron size question?

I use a filter on which is written 110 for the large debris filtering and i collect the trichomes on a 280. For the chemo, the one i normally use would be a 90 for the first filter, since the chemo has larger heads than most othe strains i see..
    WHat are these numbers, are they what we refer to as mesh size ?
    hmmmm...

Yes bubbleman, What we call the chemo around here is still that strong ! It has been responsible for raising my tolerance level over the past 6 or 8 years... She produces the strongest and stickiest hashish i have seen and it's almost too much to smoke pure all the time.hehe. BUt she sure gives out plenty of these nice lichenous, earthy, piney aromas in the hasish, along with central nervous system shivers....
    Unique among many traditions, Spagyrics, based on the alchemy of the Middle East, uses a delicate and intensive process to purify the consituents, opening the raw material to make it totally accessible for healing, and creating a completely purified natural medicine.

Hey there Disclosure. , It sounds like you are using a silk screen and it is measured in LINES PER INCH ie: LPI > here is a chart that shows the differnces in micron to LPI

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/hash012a.htm

You are starting at around a 134u when using the 110LPI, the 90u would be closer to 160u which is a little more appropriate for dry sifting, but not neccesarily for water washing> I use an extra big screen to let all the heads fall thru, and i have seen 190u heads melt.
    The catch screen you are using is around a 50u, at 280LPI. this means you are still losing some heads , which you could be trapping with simple coffee filters. However it would be ideal if you could find a smaller micron screen to add to your two screen set up.

anyway hope that helps.

Peace
    Bubble man

ps yeah chemo was always a strong one by us as well, ( manitoba) offered a great kick and often put many a chronic smokers down for the evening.

Helps a ton bro, thanks for the heads up !
    In another place, i also use the washing machine technique inside 90 lpi bags. I direct the flow onto framed screens mounted into reservoirs.
    Easy as 123.
    Cheers.

hey guys, forgot to show the mixing apparatus...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for sharing man. Nice lookin chunk. Can't help but think what that might be like if you had Bubblebags and a Bubblenow. Thanks for sharing man. Peace and good luck GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Hi GS !
    What do you mean by what it would be like if i had bags and a bubble now? What kind of differences would i notice?
    Cheers

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by the disclosure View Post
    Hi GS !
    What do you mean by what it would be like if i had bags and a bubble now? What kind of differences would i notice?
    Cheers
    Bman means that your grades of water extracted hash would be much better since the BubbleBags and BubbleNow are optimized for the best possible extractions from trim or popcorn buds . In other words, your awesome hash could go further still, quality-wise.

Paz y mas...
    PIPE HITTERS UNION - KNOW YOUR ROLE - JOIN THE UNION