Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chemdog and UK Cheese

Got a question for you evergreen, Is it alright to transplant straight into the supersoil mixture once the plant is mature enough?

I would avoid it even though some strains can handle it. If you have any extra clones do a trial run and see. I like to put about a inch or half inch of Roots Organics soil over the supersoil, then the clone and then backfill with plain Roots Orgaincs soil.
    Respect gets respect.

Oh and I was gonna ask you if you used any teas at all with the mix, or just straight up water and molasses?

I have not ever used teas with the mix but this next round I am going to try this recipe
    In 1 gallon of de-chlorinated water:
    1 Cup of Earthworm castings
    1 tsp of Soft Rock phosphate
    2 tsp of Alaska fish fertilizer
    1 tbsp of Fox Farm big Bloom liquid
    1 tbsp of molasses
    1 tbsp of kelp meal
    1 tbsp of all purpose dry fertilizer ( i like a 5-5-5 npk ratio on it)
    1 tbsp of Liquid Karma or maxicrop

let that bubble for 24 hours and then add it to another gallon of de-chlorinated water (meaning put an air stone in the water and bubble it for 24 hours to get rid of the chlorine)

I am running my soil mix again but it is a bit altered, so I'll post my recipe again and maybe a video of me mixing it up with some instructions.
    The whole point of my experiment with the superdupersoil is to find a way to use all natural dry nurtients and not waste tons of money on processed nutes, because how fucking organic is it to use liquid nutes from a bottle in soil. To me using liquid nutes in soil is almost hydroponics, the plant is getting fed from the soil, but nutes form a bottle fed the soil.
    After this next crop of UK Cheese is done I will know how I have done, as of right now the cannabis that I grow in my soil is far stonier, smellier and stickier than ANY hydro my homies grow and my friends that have made the switch to soil, they use so many fucking nutes and additives it tastes like fucking garbage. Now granted, I don't grow as much herb or make even 1/10th of the money my homies do. But I decided that before I would try to make any money off cannabis, i would grow better cannabis than anyone I know, because out here in Cali everyone is growing and you need to set yourself apart from the greedy growers.
    Grow on peeps
    Last edited by Evergreen; 04-05-2010 at 03:06 PM.
    Respect gets respect.

Nice attitude bro, I totally agree with you. Thanks for the tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    I have not ever used teas with the mix but this next round I am going to try this recipe
    In 1 gallon of de-chlorinated water:
    1 Cup of Earthworm castings
    1 tsp of Soft Rock phosphate
    2 tsp of Alaska fish fertilizer
    1 tbsp of Fox Farm big Bloom liquid
    1 tbsp of molasses
    1 tbsp of kelp meal
    1 tbsp of all purpose dry fertilizer ( i like a 5-5-5 npk ratio on it)
    1 tbsp of Liquid Karma or maxicrop

let that bubble for 24 hours and then add it to another gallon of de-chlorinated water (meaning put an air stone in the water and bubble it for 24 hours to get rid of the chlorine)

I am running my soil mix again but it is a bit altered, so I'll post my recipe again and maybe a video of me mixing it up with some instructions.
    The whole point of my experiment with the superdupersoil is to find a way to use all natural dry nurtients and not waste tons of money on processed nutes, because how fucking organic is it to use liquid nutes from a bottle in soil. To me using liquid nutes in soil is almost hydroponics, the plant is getting fed from the soil, but nutes form a bottle fed the soil.
    After this next crop of UK Cheese is done I will know how I have done, as of right now the cannabis that I grow in my soil is far stonier, smellier and stickier than ANY hydro my homies grow and my friends that have made the switch to soil, they use so many fucking nutes and additives it tastes like fucking garbage. Now granted, I don't grow as much herb or make even 1/10th of the money my homies do. But I decided that before I would try to make any money off cannabis, i would grow better cannabis than anyone I know, because out here in Cali everyone is growing and you need to set yourself apart from the greedy growers.
    Grow on peeps
    great post man