Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chemdog and UK Cheese

if your shop only carries pro mix. . . . find a new shop!
    Respect gets respect.

only PRO-MIX 'BRK' with MycorisePRO has myco. not all promix.
    Respect gets respect.

How rude of me.
    Welcome to FMB Speakrsrfun and Krome, post up some pics of your work so we all can see what you do.
    Welcome, Welcome
    Respect gets respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    thanks for all of the info krome but, I think he was asking me what I used and what i suggested. When you post pics of your grow and people ask you what you think is the best recipie, thats when to say all that. But post some pics of your grows and bubble pics, we'd love to see some of your skillz. Post your outdoor pics as well!
    this is a public forum right? i didn't know that you couldn't add any input that was prevalent to the topic. i wasn't trying to come in here and put you down or anything, just expressing what i've found out through the years of trial and error. no need to get panties in a bunch bro.

but ask and you shall receive. here's a couple small plants outdoor right now since you asked specifically for them:

i'll try to dig up some promix pics for you since you don't seem to be a believer or the power that it possesses. it stomps roots organic, sunshine mix, everything else out there, except for coco. but that's another discussion all together.

nice pics!!!!!!!!!! well we should start a dicsussion on the forum on the soil mixes people use.
    wasnt tryin to be a dick.
    Respect gets respect.

Hope u fellas don't mind if I jump in on the topic...

I done a few side by sides with Chem D in SUBSOIL last run. Sum were mixed with Organicare, others Pro-Mix HP which does contain Myco, and a few in Roots Organic.

The Promix plants dried out much quicker & allowed me to water them more often, thus I feel it contributed to them being the most heavy of the side by sides. They ended up doing nearly 1 full z more per plant then the roots plants.

Organicare Aireation Formula was a close 2nd in weight, they flushed out with a heavy fade & the best tasting smoke came from these plants.

I won't ever use ROOTS organic again after my 1 run, stays wet to long & I didn't get shit for fade. Plants were still green after a 2 week flush.

i was hoping you would chime in pigs as i saw your side by sides a while back and remember you saying that about the promix. the only thing that i've found that actually competes with promix is using a blend of 1 bag coco (bcuzz or canna) and 1 bag of the aeration mix. it comes out feeling pretty much just like promix, but it dries out even faster and enabled me to get more feedings than promix. seems to flush out quicker as well.

but for me, if you want to just open the bag and have amazing plants, promix hp can't be beat and i'll be going back to it again after the coco/aeration run is done.

i've found the same thing with the roots organic. you have to add much more perlite to it to lighten the load and enable you to water more than 1-2 a week. promix is out the bag, in your pots and you're good to go.

Ah looks great krome buddy! And the pro-mix I get has myco added. In order to use another shop I have to order through the mail. I'm gonna mix this up with pro mix for my next go. Thanks, guys!

I tell ya, I'm having the most amazing results I've had with transplanting a heavly rooted 2gal 100% coco rootball into 7's of promix-hp, Kickin the PH up from 5.8 to 6.3-6.5ish at transplant, veggin a few more weeks then flowering. WOW