Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bit Freak Glass

sites like these are competitors..

why dont people understand that and just respect the way it is.

its simply a matter of respect for bubbleman and the rest of the good folks who make this site happen. why question their judgment?

anyone that disagrees, do you have the time/funds/equipment/ability to run your own FMB-like site?
    didnt think so. so will everyone please respect the admin's wishes?

what are they competing for though? Not trying to be a smart ass, but fmb is a hash site, bfg is a glass site. thats two different things.

Why does everyone from fmb hate bfg, and everyone from tc hate everyone everywhere? Im sure the members of all of these sites frequent ALL of these sites and are essentially the same people. I mean, we ALL smoke weed, so why is everyone who is involved in the online weed smoking community filled with so much HATRED for eachother? Why can't we HELP eachother if there is no reason for the hate, like referring eachother to other websites that may help us further our knowledge of weed, hash, glass; anything related? I personally do not understand the animosity that Mods have for Mods of other websites. Unless bitfreak punched bubbleman in the stomach at a party of something... I dunno... just tryin to make sense of senselessness. I see absolutely no "competition" between BFG and FMB, because FMB is not for profit. right?

EDIT : The first and last time I got a tokecity account, I got on there and asked "has anyone here heard of SoulShineFamilyGlass? are they any good?" and I was banned immediately. I have no idea why, but that was the entirety of my thread. That was the first example of the animosity I experience between weed smokers on the web, but it wasn't the last. Please don't ban me, I love and respect FMB, I'm just trying to point out the words of a guy with a jerry curl: "Can't we all just get along?"
    Last edited by jBUCKS420; 07-23-2009 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jBUCKS420 View Post
    Why does everyone from fmb hate bfg, and everyone from tc hate everyone everywhere? Im sure the members of all of these sites frequent ALL of these sites and are essentially the same people. I mean, we ALL smoke weed, so why is everyone who is involved in the online weed smoking community filled with so much HATRED for eachother? Why can't we HELP eachother if there is no reason for the hate, like referring eachother to other websites that may help us further our knowledge of weed, hash, glass; anything related? I personally do not understand the animosity that Mods have for Mods of other websites. Unless bitfreak punched bubbleman in the stomach at a party of something... I dunno... just tryin to make sense of senselessness. I see absolutely no "competition" between BFG and FMB, because FMB is not for profit. right?

EDIT : The first and last time I got a tokecity account, I got on there and asked "has anyone here heard of SoulShineFamilyGlass? are they any good?" and I was banned immediately. I have no idea why, but that was the entirety of my thread. That was the first example of the animosity I experience between weed smokers on the web, but it wasn't the last. Please don't ban me, I love and respect FMB, I'm just trying to point out the words of a guy with a jerry curl: "Can't we all just get along?"

word.
    I'm sorry I find it comical how mods of various sites behave. FMB has been an amazing find for me and I hope it grows endlessly. BFG did what he believed was a necessary step to continue business.....so who cares! more power to him, he's the one running a website and contributing his piece to the glass community. I do know there has been some shit that happened in the past w/TC and former mods but seriously jBucks said it. We all smoke, look at how many people post milk shots on a daily basis.....I mean c'mon now. There is most definitely drama/issues behind the scenes with artists/vendors etc. that we don't know about....but the hostility I see on sites sometimes is retarted for sites based on cannabis products and the use of them. (and no the hostility I speak of isn't related to mainting the security of sites)

....anyways whatever! ...smoke one
    Last edited by con-ed; 07-23-2009 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jBUCKS420 View Post

lol u think just because its a bunch of stoners everyone is going to get along and not be competitive? fullmeltglass was recently launched so i doubt they are going to be very happy about people posting about how to access other places to buy glass.
    another reason is that this is suppose to be a place to show off your glass not a place to talk about where to buy functional glass. there isn't really a section to talk about other vendors that arent fullmeltglass.

Quote Originally Posted by bubblecrack View Post
    fullmeltglass was recently launched so i doubt they are going to be very happy about people posting about how to access other places to buy glass.
    since when???? its not working for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glassaholic View Post
    What's with all these newbies coming in here thinking they're insta mods????

if you notice on our site, we don't mind anyone posting other companies bags or what not....I don't have any hate for any other website....if we were really anal about it...this thread woulda been deleted....I'm of the belief that the internet is big enough for everyone....

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    if you notice on our site, we don't mind anyone posting other companies bags or what not....I don't have any hate for any other website....if we were really anal about it...this thread woulda been deleted....I'm of the belief that the internet is big enough for everyone....
    ive been staying outta threads like this, (much respect FMB)
    but that is so true ^^^,

cheers n beers Mozz
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

ive really never been able to purchase anything on fullmeltglass. and ive tried. but thats beside the point that FMG is not FMB. So what bubblecrack is irrelevant. and FullMeltBubble proved that. Thanks for your open, unegotistical nature Mr. FMB we appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    FMB rocks!