Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ECSD - BubbleNow / 8 bag kit

Default ECSD - BubbleNow / 8 bag kit

hello, and thank you for taking the time to check out this thread that will be on going since i am trying to dial in this new Bubblenow machine only found at freshheadies. The Trim of choice for this run was the Ecsd cutting from last seasons outdoor. Now i am not sure the amount of trim used in this run but i can assure you the mesh bag was filled to the top with trim. now lets take a look at the setup..........
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default flip the switch and let the time pass

flip the switch and let the time pass:

Default Pull up's

pull up's

here i am showing thr 220 grim and dirt that is removed when picking up the 220..
    notice the large chunk like texture....

Default Ecsd 90-

pull up's of 90 bag....now i have to say .. this bubble is a little dark due to the trim being quite old and from out door. i think there are a few more fan leaves than i would have liked to think..

Default 45 pull up's

i am going to go right to the 45 pull up pics since i lost track of shooting while bubbling ...i will show all of them in the drying screen. since i seem to have .. well to be honest.. i was licking the spoon and bubbling the whole time through .. i forgot to shoot a few pics.. ;-) but no worries .. there will be at least 7 more runs with this system and the Ecsd...and many more to come. keep an eye out..

45pu

Default last but not least..

here are the misc photos i know there where some 25 shoots but.. i seem to have not used a tripod and they came out quite blured ....so here are the rest .. the bubble is still drying
    will post those pics when its fully done..

hope you enjoyed .. stay tuned for more ecsd as well as... .... Strawberry D / Afgani X Trainwreck - thanks for looking ...

peace

Default Awesome dude

Well i am totaly inspired by those creamy wet bubble shots> It totaly reminds me of sun grown resin> I have made bubble in switzerland, , jamaica, vancouver, and spain all using nice outdoor trim and often got bubble that looked very much like that. Glad to see your enjoying yourself bro

keep up the great work

Bubbleman

Default :)

sexy shots

deffinatly buying one of these things before next harvests... im jus too damn lazy after the cut to be dealing with more spooning
    Top Ranking Reggae Station : www.irie.fm created by your fellow FMBers

BiG H3rB Tr3E, once you use a Bubblenow, you will look back at the spoon and wonder how you ever got by like that...... I have to say IMHO that the Bubblenow is less work, less mess and better hash... its a no brainer.

Wet hash looks yummy LemonCake, hows it smoke? Tasty? Wheelchair? Here's my bong bowl, filler up please
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo