Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How mch is shipped glass inspected?

Default How mch is shipped glass inspected?

I want to send two packagse priority. one of the items is totally clean but one still has the smallset amount of resin which I can't get out. I would assume all the thc has been absorbed by the alcohol so is it still illegal? would you guys worry about it or just ship it out?

A stoner postman friend of mine told me that if it doesn't smell at all than it should be okay. Still shipping used glass can be risky and it depends on where your shipping it to.

Got this cleaned with some 91% and plenty of salt. the key is to use lots of salt

Just grab some grunge off and let it sit for a day or two and flush it out with water when you're done.

grunge off is always the safest way to go. cleans the shit out of everything!!
    Prop. 215 and SB 420

dosman you wouldn't be talking about cleaning the KC A?C ? would ya ? ha ha llllol
    "warm smell of colitas rising up through the air"

or get simple green. its 100% natural and non toxic and comes in a gallon jug for $5 and works just as good as grunge off

as long as its cleaned spotless there should be no thc soo make sher your clean it a few tims

Quote Originally Posted by dosman View Post
    the key is to use lots of salt
    To what? Scratching or breaking an arm off? lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    To what? Scratching or breaking an arm off? lolol
    LOL so tru.. salt will scratch your tube.. GO only
    Glass By: ROOR.DE, TORO, SALT, EL HEFE, SNIC, PAKOH, AK/SARAH, MIKE FRO, SGW, KENNAROO, ROYAL, CAC, ROBIN HOOD, WICKED SANDS, HOPS, C6, DOSAGLASS, LOCALS