Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wheres the heady in Florida

Default wheres the heady in Florida

yo FMB was wondering a good place in florida to look for some head glass. im living in the 850 at moment but will be goin down to visit friends in Orlando next week. anyone in orlando wana get up and toke, ill be bringin some glass along on the trip?

Is anyone else livin in the Pan Handle dry as fuck, i cant find herb anywhere... at least thats not some fucking beast !
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

yoo, im in 407 (orlando) what part you coming too? I'm down to burn, got any glass for sale? lol Mystic is the only "headie" shop around and they really dont have much headie stuff, all there other shops locally sell crap, and fake roors and shit.

Yeah nothing in central florida. My friends went down to miami to the laughing buddha to pick up a roor zumo and an illadelph beaker. Not really sure what else they have

laughing buddha supposedly gets alot of toro's and SG and shit

laughing buddha be gettin crazy heady shit all the time! salt, slinger, pakoh, zach p, fancy tubes, etc.

shiiit miami too far for me haha im close to talli. ill be next to ucf Bakin and actually both my tubes are for sale right now check my thread in the buyers market
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

yooo im interested for sure

im my glass or tokin when i get down in orlando haha?

Make a weekend trip out of going to Laughing Buddha....you wont regret it. South Beach+the best glass in Florida makes for one fucking hell of a weekend.

hell yeah that be sick id love to hit up miami, seems like more then a weekend trip though haha.