Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: omg, labeled the wrong address

Default omg, labeled the wrong address

I just sent out a package usps today and realized I put down the wrong delivery address. I sent it priority. what should I do?

call the u$p$ office

yeah im gonna wake up tomorrow morning and call up

If you want to recall it go to the post office first thing in the morning and fill out a 1509 form.

they may be able to reroute the package instead also but i doubt they can do anything over the phone except track a package.

http://www.usa-federal-forms.com/usa...onfillable.pdf

i believe also that there is no charge for this but you will have to pay to resend it to the right address

yeah, well calling did absolutely nothing. i'll go in

always one of my biggest fears....cant believe it actually happened thou. hope it works out.
    deff let us know the results
    Quote Originally Posted by Glassaholic View Post
    What's with all these newbies coming in here thinking they're insta mods????

I just can't beileve how boneheaded I was. I took a package that was MAILED to me by ANOTHER MEMBER, and when I noticed the addy on the box I figured he used an old box to double box it (cksmoker, who im doing the trade with) and I could save myself some time by copying it (because my internet only went up last night). Gosh, I hope this can be taken care of

I know how you feel bro I sent a package out almost 2 week's ago and it was going to Isreal but they sent it to Wyoming and now no one knows were it is? I am freaking out but they said the other post office in Wyoming probrobly just printed a new lable and sent it on it's way? I hope so! Hope your's work's out as well dosman this is some nerve wreaking shit lol.
    Last edited by 419gotaminute; 07-30-2009 at 03:20 PM.

damn bro, i hope everything gets worked out
    Glass By: ROOR.DE, TORO, SALT, EL HEFE, SNIC, PAKOH, AK/SARAH, MIKE FRO, SGW, KENNAROO, ROYAL, CAC, ROBIN HOOD, WICKED SANDS, HOPS, C6, DOSAGLASS, LOCALS

good news, i found out i mailed it to abuse's address. with any luck he'll send it on to cksmoker. i'll paypal you $10 compensation man, I hope this works out.