Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toro Rebirth -- "Makaveli"

Default Toro Rebirth -- "Makaveli"

so I got my 2nd 7 to 13 ...also from Dr Lee and just as beautiful as the first one. I really like how the footprints on the new labels are cut out too, and the border around the graffiti label is too ill. The 13-arm perc sits in a noticeably larger chamber this time around, a difference I've grown to like with every rip.

here are some pics, i'll get a milkshot soon.

that's it sitting on the 7-arm a/c I picked up also from Dr Lee, he's got the newest Toro glass and is a very legit dealer.

there's a picture of the circ a/c...i've got some close-ups and a brief review of how they differ from each other.

the 7-arm is the least drag option, and it milks the bowl you have packed a little bit more condensed. the filtration on this thing is badass, and its smaller chamber makes the drag little to none. I'm trying to sell this thing for $150 actually so if you're interested hit me up with a PM and i'll give you dated pictures.

that's the older generation Toro circ perc a/c, what a lot of people forget to mention about this thing is the fat hole in the bottom. if you're looking for something to keep your piece cleaner, the circ does a much better job than the 7-arm. filtration and milk on this thing are sick as well, but its fatter chamber gives a little bit of drag (not enough to complan about).

The graff label is pretty dope.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

Intense bro, that is the shit. I wish could get a Toro. But, I am way to clumsy to own one.

All I've heard from people is that the circ gives less drag. I'm not even sure what to believe anymore. Looks like I'll just have to hit both myself to find out....

Thanks for sharing man,

-Alan

Quote Originally Posted by gbk.xscape View Post
    All I've heard from people is that the circ gives less drag. I'm not even sure what to believe anymore. Looks like I'll just have to hit both myself to find out....

Thanks for sharing man,

-Alan

perhaps this was the case with the fatter 7-arm a/c. I had one to match my red label wit a larger chamber, and I could see the drag from the circ being less than the drag from that 7. the 7 i have now (i think its newer, but im not sure) has a smaller, more narrow chamber to facilitate for better air flow.

Shit, didn't even know JP changed stuff like that. So overall why do you want to keep the circ and get rid of the 7 arm?

Ey creamy...i send you the PM before reading this thread...LOL

Nice workteam you have there!!

If you get tired of them...i can adopt!! haha

Peace

pm sent :)

Quote Originally Posted by gbk.xscape View Post
    Shit, didn't even know JP changed stuff like that. So overall why do you want to keep the circ and get rid of the 7 arm?

i'd say the main thing it comes down to is preference and the tube youre using. if youre using a tube that clears fast, like the 7 to 13, a circ with a little bit more air space in it accomodates the hit better because it allows for a fatter chamber of milk. the 7-arm is probably best for single chamber pieces or pieces with less filtration because i think that the purpose of that t/c is to filter moreso than to catch ash.

that's just my 2 cents on the matter, im sure different people like different things

Nah I get what you're saying. I have a 7-arm t/c on my toro stemless disc and it hits great. I'm not sure how a circ would hit because I don't think it would milk as fat.