Thread: My planning stage LOTS of questions

Threaded View

Default My planning stage LOTS of questions

I own the 1 gallon 4 bag bubble system, I have all supplies needed and i have a few questions before i make that first batch. what is the total yield depending on conditions?

1)
    What would be the best overall times in regards to mixing times using a hand mixer or drill with mixer for this system using 1 oz herbal products broken up, stems removed and lots of pure quality ice and water.

2)

Do we use anything but bags of bud? can we include the seeds inside the buds?
    Do i clean up the bud like i would roll it normally?

4)

Would more than one run at a time is best? make, clean, make, etc. I read that i need one OZ per batch, then let the screens dry and then make next batch.

5)

when i am drying the bubble hash, can i dry the batch on a steel bakers rack as a sort of "slate" pressed together ?

6)
    How do we know its done drying for sure? i have read from 2 days to two weeks or more.

If you know any articles that answer these questions, let me know and i will read for myself instead of bugging y'all. Thanks for allowing me to ask ALOT of questions, hope it helps someone besides myself.

thank you, thank you, thank you
    B-R
    Last edited by [email protected]; 03-05-2008 at 12:46 AM.