Thread: Got Em Bear Pics

Default Got Em Bear Pics

Some of you seen my post with the racoon's and I told yall I had a bear and I was wrong she had 2 cubs this year .These were taken this morning right out front.I hope everyone enjoy's.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's hoping your local animal control officer doesn't consider them nusance bears and kills them. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I sure hope not! These are at my cabbin and we are a 36,000 ac. gated community with 136 homesites between three mountains and the rest is national forrest land so I dont think they got anything to worry about I hope. After all I live in ther backyard lol.
    Last edited by 419gotaminute; 08-01-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Here they have a saying. A fed bear is a dead bear. Always scares me when they wander to close to people. I have encountered far more bears in the wild than in the burbs and it always goes the same. I look at the bear holy crap and slowly head away. He looks at me holy crap it a human and he wanders off opposite direction. Exhillerating feeling. Peace GS

Oh yea I know what ya mean.I have never feed these bears and make sure the trash is put away.They have never posed a threat towards me or my family we respect them and they respect us.There has only been a hand full of people that have seen them,I see them the most because I got a pond with a little stream and they love to play in it and catch fish.They are an absoulte pleasure to have around and I would do anything I could to protect them so hopefully we can enjoy them for many years to come.I still consider myself lucky enough to "live in the wild" and I wouldnt have it any other way.

Respect man. For sure one of my favorite parts of nature. My last trip to Yukon I got to see a cinnamon bear. Only ever seen 1. Thanks again for sharing. Peace GS

Oh WOW man that's awsome! These black bears are the only one's I've ever seen.The mama has been around since I've lived here and I have seen her cubs come and go but she's always around.I have never seen the male but there's got to be one around somewere? I bet you get to see some beatiful scenery were you live I have seen Bubbleman's pics and WOW.I love it in the mountains and I see some great views but I tell ya some of the pics I've seen from up there take my breath away.Thank you for sharing as well man thats awsome and enjoy I dont think many people know how it feel's anymore to truly having it made in the heavens.Unfortinatly right now I do not reside at my cabin full time but I will again one day.
    Last edited by 419gotaminute; 08-01-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Wow man that's so amazing. I wish I could see wildlife like that where I live. That's great that they don't give you any problems either. Living in harmony with nature lol. Thanks for sharing!