Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

I agree with the RooR.DE idea, to see some coil illadelphs would be awesome as they're a tad more exclusive and hard to find than toro or sov.

Maybe CD's? you'd definitely want to stock dvds one thing that comes to mind is any of jorge cervantes' work or any other high times productions.

make sure you get a bomb ass website so we can buy ur glass

make sure u DO NOT GET POLLIN PRESSES! was at my local shop yesterday looking for one and the owner told me they do not carry them cause its directly for weed theirs no other purpose for it! and the authoritys have no problems getting anything they need to do a raid cause of the pollin press!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Bottom LOGO??

This is the one we are using. Finishing some editing I have to do on the U and the M. To blingy for me with all the extra fling. But check it out. Also gonna see how it looks with more smoke.

Looks good. Just as a logo?

You should put out special edition tee's and get people to rock them. I know I would. Maybe do a design contest, with glass as a prize?

as our sign and logo

Yea, I can't stress the knowledgeable staff well enough. A few of the dispensaries around me hire pretty girls to be budtenders but when I start asking them real questions they fail. Questions like how it smokes, if its a hybrid/sativa/indica, what it is crossed with and all that. I would much rather have a overweight 40 year old man helping me who knows his stuff than a pretty blonde who knows very little about the bud.

What font did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by ToRo Head View Post
    make sure u DO NOT GET POLLIN PRESSES! was at my local shop yesterday looking for one and the owner told me they do not carry them cause its directly for weed theirs no other purpose for it! and the authoritys have no problems getting anything they need to do a raid cause of the pollin press!
    Uh its quite common knowledge most people working in headshops owner or not, are idiots. They are called "pollen presses" for a reason, not a kief press.

Tobacco doesn't have kief, but every headshop still sells "tobacco grinders" with [kief] screens in them. Same thing with a "pollen press," it's all just headshop jargon.