Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: uw cut

ya i live in kenmore

I live in Tacoma. A buddy of mine has a connect in Seattle and he's holdin some afgooey right now. Its some pretty dank buds

I'll be at hempfest tomorrow hit me up

Diggity Dank!

I remember smoking some uw bud. thought it looked better than it smoked.
    I would love to see a bubble run from this cut.

i see you're treating her alright. she can definately be frostier though. what day are you taking her? i always preferred the cotton candy to the afghooy, sweeter and bigger flowers

what is the lineage??????
    Respect gets respect.

either a g-13 hybrid or what the g-13 myth is based off of. uw created it when they were doing research in i believe 79 and it worked its way out into the community

Quote Originally Posted by greenfiend View Post
    i see you're treating her alright. she can definately be frostier though. what day are you taking her? i always preferred the cotton candy to the afghooy, sweeter and bigger flowers
    um hi do I know you? Funny how you automatically assume I am familiar with "cotton candy". Can I then assume that you really mean romulan x cotton candy?

The uw got treated like shit she is one tough bitch. the romulan x cotton candy is very touchy you cant really mistreat her.

Nice info on the lineage. You're the first person I've seen online actually make the connection between g13 and UW. I always mention that the genetics were provided by the University of Mississippi to try and hint the connection but a lot of people like to argue about g13 and its authenticity so I generally stay away from the claim.

here's a romulan x cotton candy soil run I did. If you cant tell by the fan leaves they had a rough ride lol

edit: btw I would love to see your pics of frostier uw

great fucking job bubble crack thats looks soooo shiney i bet it taste great and is real smooth