Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FYC Tube Company.

Default FYC Tube Company.

FYC Tube Company is a side project of JP of TORO tubes. It is his one off, artist collab line, and specializes in limited release collaborations with top glass artists. Jp and I have done over a dozen tubes since we started collaborating in 2007, here's some sample pics of some of the pieces we have done. Enjoy!

oh you WHAT UP BUBBLEMAN!!??? miss ya homie!
    Attached Images Attached Images

damn dude those are absolutely spectacular. I am finaly gonna get me some new glass, tell me some of those are available?
    and oh yeah, WHAT UP HOMIE IS RIGHT> DUDE BEEN MISSING YA.

hope all is well in regards to the glass documentary and of course hope all is well in your life in general
    great to see you online here man, check us out in chat some time.

Big up mon, glad to see you posting here.

Bubble man

some mo...

couldnt resist a few more!!!

wow wow AND WOW,
    i hadnt seen any of these when i replied.
    The slingers soup one is totaly sick. also love the tag, and the 100 dollar pipe.
    i gotta give it up to you man, you have really raised the bar with jp on these tubes.
    Absolutely top notch>
    if you have pop up blocker on turn it off, was trying to IM you, otherwise come check us in chat man, tons of questions.

PEace
    Bubble man

hey slinger! i've never seen anything like this work.. thumbs up

i've been looking for a unique water piece for a while now

you ever do any work with beaker bottoms? whats the price range like for smaller bongs w/ a nice custom section, custom bowl and a couple clear percs?

if you prefer to PM me with the info for discretion feel free to

Hey Slinger, good to see you. Not suprised at the art on you new works. Its very you. Hope all is well. Peace Bro
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

yeah man , big thumbs on those pieces. Most unique glass i think ive ever seen

I can probably answer for slinger on this one. Over the years the piece's i have seen him produce that are straight up the most incredible and awe inspiring are things that come from within him> once people start asking him for customs, something changes. Thats not to say slinger can't produce some kick ass custom, but for the most part, if you want a kick ass piece from him, i would suggest getting to know him and then allowing him to straight up blow something that he feels is the right piece.
    I can guarantee that most of the piece's he/'s posted if not all, were straight from inspiration rather than an actual person asking for a cambell's soup tube lol
    Either way i gotta say i was sad to hear all the above piece's were gone, but happy to hear that he will blow more .
    I am soooooo getting one of these.

my two cents, feel free to answer for yourself slinger lol

Peace
    Bubble man

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

all i can say is.. i want a nickel bag of funk or balling benjamins piece so fuckin bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slinger if you wanna hook it up.. Im down if you are ..