Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Bag or 8 Bag?

Default 4 Bag or 8 Bag?

So I've been on this site and mostly I've only been on the glass section but I have been aching to make my own hash since I tried some mango full melt from a dispensary. I can't afford to keep on smoking hash for the prices they charge for full melt

UP TO $50 A GRAM!!!!!!!

So I have easy access to trim from some of the dispensaries and a friend of mine is about to harvest too so I should have ample amounts of trim available soon so I thought I might as well pick up my own bags since I can make my own.

Now to the question.

Is the 8 bag worth the extra $75 over the 4 bag? Does the 8 bag make hash that is rediculously better in quality or can I achieve good quality hash from a 4 bag?
    Keep in mind I'm a poor college student so money is tight for me. So should I save up for a little while longer to get the 8 bag or should I just go ahead and get the 4 bag?

Thanks for all the help FMB,

-Alan

yes the 8 bag is worth it because you get seperate purer grades instead of not as pure and its easyer to get fmb

yes, it is worth it and makes the best quality hash using 8 bags over 4
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Yea, I just started reading into your thread about veg trim and how you went from 3 to 8 bags and the difference can be seen. I think I might do what you did and first get the 4 bag and then move on up to the 8 bag when I'm ready.

Thats what I did my girl picked me up the 4 bag kit for Christmas, I spent months working with those and then she picked me up the other 4 bags for my Bday last month. You still get some really good hash with the 4 bag and the 73 micron is usually always melty.

8 bag is only necessary if you want the best hash. If you can settle for less, you can pay less. Peace ZGS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

i don't want to settle 4 less, thanx for answering my que 1 GS.

peace

8 bag......
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

8 bag, but drop the 220 bag cos I use bubblenow machine,

peace mozz
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

Mozz I used to do thats too. Then one day I decided to put it in just to see and was amazed at how much was in there, that I would have let pass through. More is better I think. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.