Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the dumbest person to ever own decent glass...

^^ What he said, US tubes are beefy

i have a us tube 9 mm and one time a person i know let it droped and broke my new downstem and alex k slide..it was the 3rd glass they had broken in 2 weeks, i picked up the us tube and smashed what remained of the bowl, and i mean hard man the glass looked like dust after i smashed the us tube against it. HTe us tube after all of that only had a minor scratched, i mean amazing i hit it as hard as i could have hit it, with all my anger and frustration and the thing survived. i talk with experience man get a us tube and work up from that, that tube will never fail you. I think u can be in your car and throw it out your window that that thing will somehow survive.

damn dosman, buy bye syn lol
    i loved that thing as well

honestly bro, ive broken glass 3x more expensive then that SYN. and im still going strong
    dont let it discrourage ya bud

juss gotta be more careful

this one is for the SYN
    Hang in there bud

dreead
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

Sorry to hear about your loss buddy. If you need a nice sturdy bong to get you back on your feet I can hook you up with a 9mm straight of a beast, I'd be surprised if you could break this thing. Anyways cheers dont let it keep you down, keep an eye out for good things to come.

rip time to get something new , you will more than likely break all your shit at some point in time if you dont get rid of it first ,, you showered with it? .. i have a hard time at the sink ill prolly fall on the shit impaling myself on the bong lol

Use this.

1) Denial:
    Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of situations and individuals that will be left behind after death. [1]
    Example - "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
    2) Anger:
    Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Any individual that symbolizes life or energy is subject to projected resentment and jealousy. [1]
    Example - "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"
    3) Bargaining:
    The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the person is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just have more time..." [1]
    Example - "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
    4) Depression:
    During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect themself from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer an individual up that is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed. [1]
    Example - "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
    5) Acceptance:
    This final stage comes with peace and understanding of the death that is approaching. Generally, the person in the fifth stage will want to be left alone. Additionally, feelings and physical pain may be non-existent. This stage has also been described as the end of the dying struggle. [1]
    Example - "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

HAHA thanks scape...brings back memories of psychology. I think I'll go with a US tubes actually..

damn man its a shitty feeling, but weve all had it. ive had a 600 dollar triple chamber roor broken in 2 days by someone else. we all take this risk by buying nice and expensive glass but it teaches you something because when i know i haved paid mad bills for a bong, that helps me be really protective over it. in the end itll all be better you're just gonna get over it and replace it with something better. for now all you can do is remember............and twist up blunts to ease tha pain

9mm US tubes beaker! unbreakable..good luck =]

Sad news bro, cheer up, theres always a light beaming at the end of the tunnel. And a lot of smoke haha!