Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I am the dumbest person to ever own decent glass...

My US tube 9 milli straight came today!

What a sick tube.

This thing is massively thick!!

18" tall.

I am waiting for some 14mm slides to come so I couldn't use the US tubes diffy, but the showerhead 18-18 that ray gave me fits it very well. the angle isn't very good for my roor crown label so I'll be getting rid of that soon.

this is the first straight tube i've ever hit, and I love it!! You can milk it as thick as you want and clear it almost instantly, and with an a/c the filtration is great.

it's almost perfect. the joint thickness is amazing. craftsmanship is perfect. my only complaint is that another 3" or so of height would really fill out this this beast.

and i cant wait to try the bushing diffy

Congrats, a strait 9 is the way to go.

Yep I'm thinking I wanna ditch beakers and go for a drag-free filtration master get an 8-arm fixed stem for my next tube...probably from Itza. I think that percolators are overrated, at least for me. I easily get enough filtration from two chambers, and a trashcatcher + 8-arm fixed stem is massive filtration.

I think a 9 arm fixed to a 8 arm tree is the absolute best combo, mainly because Ac's are annoying, I love my KC double but its a pain in the ass, and one more that can break (though it does its job so fucking well) Since you have a nice tube I would actually suggest the itza Dubbler 9 arm to 8 arm bubbler, Bomb assssss piece.

lol ya how much is that thing anyway?

ash catchers are only annoying to me if they add significant drag or spillover, because I don't like to take off my a/c in the middle of the hit to clear the tube.

Which thing? The itza is 400$ i believe, The KC cost an ass-ton new and im selling it fully accessorized and pimped out 320$ shipped bombproof comes with a matching KC 18.8 arm to turn it into a bubbler, and a K clip.

My question about this whole situation is WHY WERE YOU BATHING WITH YOUR TUBE??? I am amazed!!! Future reference dude: DONT SHOWER WITH YOUR TUBE!!!! USE SOME FUCKING GRUNGE OFF AND A SINK!

Congrats on the new tube NOW DON'T TAKE A SHOWER WITH IT PLEASE!

Haha yeah Dank I was surprised more people didn't make comments about that. Idk man, I was being careful. unfortunately there were no mats down in the bathrooms as we had just moved in. I was under control but I wasn't prepared for my environment...

Quote Originally Posted by jcreamy420 View Post
    my friend just dropped my green Salt tini and dropped it....i'm sure he's going to compensate me but i'd always rather have my glass than my money(that's how the glass got here to begin with...)
    Thats is why I am tempted to stop letting people use my pieces. I would rather have the piece than the cash, totally hear you bro.