Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BUbblenowXl turns 40lbs of trim into 2lbs of bubble, from trim to clear domes!!!

Killer thread. Somethin to learn here for the seasoned bubble maker down to the greenhorns.

Calyx

:Jawdrops:

Amazing.
    Very precise informative hard working thread.

I always thought that one needs to use frozen trim and do at least 3 runs with the smallest sized bags.
    Excellent thread.

Wink

Now that's absolutely awesome and your products really do a most excellent job.

Wicked cool, indeed, Bman.

Paz y mas...
    PIPE HITTERS UNION - KNOW YOUR ROLE - JOIN THE UNION

WoooW, class stuff and nice pics chum. Gives me also what I needed to know about yields with the bags on a medium scale. 5 % straight: sounds alright from trim. Can you tell me:
    1. is all that 2 lbs. bubbleable or just the finer grades?
    2. if you mixed it all together, how much resin-foreign matter would it have approx.?
    3. does that drum work on centrifuge? If so, how many rpm?

Nice one mate

Hey guys thanks for the good words, This thread was definitly a lot of work, Not to mention the actual bubble making was no day at the beach .

To answer your questions TILT, the 2lbs is the bubble, so i am not sure what you mean by bubleable? or just the finer grades, but all the bubble i posted melted, and was indeed bubble.

This bubble is 90% heads guaranteed. Maybe 95% or higher. I have never actualy done the taking it apart and seperating out the fine fine contaminant. But i would suspect it can't be more than 10%. More like 5%. And i would NEVER MiX it together, that would is basicaly sacriligeous to any conesuer bubble maker. What your talking about ie mixing the grades, is soley for commercial purposes.

As for the drum question, i am not sure what drum you are speaking of. If your talking about a pollinator, drop mila an email at www.pollinator.nl and ask her she will know the proper rpms of the unit.

Peace
    Bubble man

Bman, I have read this thread like 10 times, and it still blows me away. Awesome man.

Glad you like it bitfreak420, it is definitly chalk full of good information for anyone who wants to either produce a lot of final product, or even for someone who is using a twenty gallon bubblenowXL.

The hash that i made in that batch is just now over a year and a half later, starting to dwindle .

last hits of the krush.....

Bubble man

woah... first read for me... AMAZING PICS BMAN!

Right on Th0 , glad you enjoyed it.
    Its always here for people to check if they are running a larger than usualy batch or just want to tap their buckets, and get some pointers.
    with that said.

B ump

Bubble man