Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: BUbblenowXl turns 40lbs of trim into 2lbs of bubble, from trim to clear domes!!!

wow.

this is amazing truly a wonderful thing to document and post thanks bman

hash snake ftw, nice job as always bman nice pictures
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!

Bman, was wondering how come in your pics it looks like there is still water almost to the very top of the garbage can when you are pulling your bags out for collection? I thought the idea was to drain almost all of it before attempting to pull the bags.

Would you suggest a pulley system for lifting the 20gal bags?

If I let the water drain from a 20gal garbage can like that after being mixed in the bubble now then run through an 8 bag kit should I then drain that water back into the bubble now to filter again? Then re-wash the plant matter for a longer period to get a second grade? Or should I just dump out that water, start with fresh water in the bubblenow for the longer, second run and filter and dump. If I should re-filter that water, how many times? Thanks so much for an awesome thread, just ordered the bubble now: XL pro kit and I can't wait to try it out.

Draining does make it easier, but is not a mandatory part of the process. I have pulled many in this manner. No pullies, as these bags were not made for hanging full.

Not sure what you mean on the last paragraph. Are you asking if you can run the used water again, then yes. You can also run the material more than once. If you look in my concentrate thread we ran some material 5 times. Personally I would rarely puff past the first run. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Thanks so much G.S. I appreciate the advice. I have some experience using a 3 bag 5gal kit but not near as much as many of you or near the scale or quality of production. I can't wait to use a quality 8 bag system and to have the bigger 20 gal size as the 5gal kit was way to small my needs. Just trying to read as much as I can before I post, because I don't have too much to add to the site yet. Will post pictures soon. Thank you

It looks like ice was only placed in the bags, not in the surrounding water.
    Is this the current recommendation?

Thanks

Default hash masters

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    I then take the paddies and place them on cardboard which i write in each section the micron
    number of the hash.

you can see as some of the bubble dry's it starts taking on a much lighter colour than when
    the water is present .

I left this out for a few days on cardboard, and we were lucky cause there was zero traffic
    in this room. no animals, nothing>IF you arent this lucky you will have to figure out a
    way to protect your bubble while it lays on trays. I have seen baker racks used, as well
    as wooden shelves, as long as you can put these bubble covered cardboards somewhere
    safe, because the amount of time and energy it takes to get to this point, from seed,
    its UNREAL.

So now we bring ourselves to the final product. once we have organized all the grades
    and strains into their seprate containers, this is what it sometimes looks like.

ended up with a full lb of krush on this run. here are a few shots of the krush they are
    easily discernable as they are in the larger containers than the rest of the bubs

some of the melties ( although almost all of it melted ) headies out of the whole session
    go figure the champagne aka the bchashplant.

a little close up on some hashplant freshies

the entire 2lbs shown here, has been enjoyed by countless since this batch was made, alas
    only a small amount left, but still melting nicely

a clean screen to show you a few of the melt factors on some of these lovely strains we
    ran> Some of what was run, was hindu kush 401, krush, skunk 100, champagne, hashbud,
    afghanie bullrider , and a few im sure im forgetting.

start off with a little hk

some skunk 100 melting away

a little hashbud

some afghanie bullrider

pressing up some afghanie bullrider with heat assistance

made a little pressed paddy of the afghanie bullrider. played with till it softend up
    and flattened it nicely

let it cool and to show the quality of this resin, it goes to a nice rock hard feeling.
    So when i hit it with the lighter, seconds after it was soft and pliable...

it breaks nicely.

a few of these batchs i just named numbers like 13, 7, and 5 as they were mixtures of
    skunk 100, afghanie bullrider, hashplant, hashbud, hindu kush 401, and a few i will have
    to remember another time lol, to many bowls in this thread .

so here is the 13,

load a bowl to see her melt factor's

the number 7 batch 90u

load a bowl

enough bowls of powder, lets make a little snake and see how that burns

nice and melty indeed

Time to change up the bow and make another snake, this time of champagne aka bchashplant

well i am all out of shots and all out of time, but i will be adding a few more things
    to this thread tomorrow. perhaps i can find where i wrote down what strains are in each
    mix batch. otherwise if you have any questions or can offer some other tips i didnt cover
    here. that would be wonderfuly, now to take another hit of this krush bubble, its sooo
    tasty now that its several months cured.

PEACE

Bubble man
    looks like you had a good day.In 1972 lots of heads would come to oz with solid and a kg of oil,no one wanted the oil but me.had so much of it.Took a load to NZ and met an friend from Sydney who showed me how to turn it back to solid.He was an australian born from Lebanon.Take some bags to the middle east and have another good day...Keep spreading the word you have something going on keep tracking...You will be a hash master if not already HATS oof bubbleman..

thank you, for all you have done, and being superkind. info/site/forums/promoting s**vent free lifestyle. what else is there...live up!!!!
    'mama mama, many worlds ive come since i first left home. gd

I noticed nobody has asked this question, and it could be just my silliness:
    When the phrase "40 lbs of trim" is used, that looks like fan leaves and the trimmed bud leaves. Is this correct, or is it only the leaves trimmed from the flowers?
    I heard that the fan leaves are also used. My friends friend composted the leaves last time-nobody wanted them-and that would seem such a waste.
    Thanks
    Alchemist
    Your shit rocks, kid

All very nice looking bubble. One thing that was confusing about the pics that I wanted clarification on, as a friend of mine has recently purchased a bubblenow xl, and wants to loan it out to me. Do the trim and ice both go into an all screen zippered bag together? Or are there bags of ice and bags of just trim respectively? The pics appeared to show the latter, but just wanted to make sure.