Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psilocybe cubensis

Default Psilocybe cubensis

these are some pics. of the gulf coast cubensis i picked last summer out of very large cow field that is very remote. . All in all i picked about 1 lb. of dry unpopped caps. NOt to many producing fields around here anymore and a hour north of here they dont grow because of the drop in humidity. Its like being a kid again on christmas mornin walkin up on a huge patch of wild cubensis. I leave a large portion of some of the nicest caps for spore production and use a very sharp nice to cut the stem so not to disturb the mycelium. At the end of the season i brought some of the older patties back to my greenhouse and had them fruiting in the winter time on top of a worm bed. After they were spent i just fed that to the worms , and then grew tomatoes the next summer with that compost. Hope you enjoyed my first thread..
    The last three photos is of a cubensis fruiting from my turnip patch from some of the same manure!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super cool man thanks for sharing. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Wink

I love psilocybe mushrooms, some of the worlds kindest entheogens ever to grace this great dynamic world of ours. Great transplant shots from your turnip patch cubensis .

Paz y mas...
    PIPE HITTERS UNION - KNOW YOUR ROLE - JOIN THE UNION

Hey Williams1derin nice pics and thanks for sharing. Here's a pic of some indoor cubensis from my area. They are supposed to differ from the ones I normally see. They do seem larger. Supposed to be stronger too from what I understand. Peace GS

big ol mushrooms... what are those like 5 grams or so apiece.. Im gettin ready to prepare an outdoor raised bed of cubensis on pasturized wheat straw.. Im not sure if you knew this but makes so much sense is that cubensis is the best mushroom for taking care of ecoli problems . Im also wonderin if just by eating cubensis you could possibly build up a immunity to ecoli.. A cap a day keeps ecoli away. Anyways enjoyed your photo.

havent eaten a stropharia cubensis in a long time. I use to grow em myself back in the day, ordered the spores from terrence mckenna's comany syzygny way back in the early nineties.
    I now pick cyanescens mostly on the west coast of british columbia, but have also been known to find some semmilinceatta's as well as some baocystins.

I will throw some pics up when i locate them

great shots william

Bubble man

Got a few cyans around here. I will take some pics this evening when I'm not so busy. Peace GS

Will the bigger one in that group was just under 10 grams. This one is 21 grams. Would have weighed more if part of the top didn't break. Peace GS

These are Cyanescens picked in the fall in the local mountains. Peace GS

pretty neat stuff......i have picked some in centeral america before.. but never the northern americas...
    how strong are those? how much did you need to eat to get a good buzzer

Peace
    LC