Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Vaporizer

Default Extreme Vaporizer

High all ..
    I just find a new vap and find it very nice ...I will probably order it this week .
    this vap have very nice featur like all glass air tunel and all glass on glass fiting , no teflon, no metal just glass . the range of temp is from 50 to 350 C so this is more than most of vap . you can blow ballon , get vap blast with a 3 speed inline fan control with a remote or just direct smoke ...anyway it's pretty cheap and freely ship to n-s america (from ontario) ..so I just wanna know if some one here try it ? or have coment to do befor I buy it ....for know I have a Herbalair 2.1 vap and It work very well but there is a lot of teflon and metal near the heater and I think that may affect the taste and this vap doesnt work really well with hash so this is a big wickness ...

link to arizer :

www.arizer.com

vap in action:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5QGa-WjIY
    http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=te6sgxg808s

thanks to coment !!
    Last edited by Clear_Dome; 03-08-2008 at 06:14 PM.

looks interesting. it is good to see a vape unit coming out of Canada. Craftsman ship looks good, this style reminds me of the vape tower. the part that i do not like, is that this vape uses a plastic tube... some Plastic off- gasses when heated. I prefer an all glass delivery system.

have you checked out the Hot Glass Vape on the freshheadies.com http://www.bubblebag.com/order/ you can use a bong with this unit and cool your vape hit with water or ice, or combine the two.

YeaH I have the same complaints with that unit hazedaze, plastic hose is a big no no for me.
    As well as any metal or non glass components that the air has to go over to heat up, is a no go.
    I love the hot glass and verdamper for the reasons they both don't do this.

My two cents

Bubble man

hazedaze :yeah there is more and more vap come from canada ... This units as exacly the same body that the vtower has ...and for the plastic hose ...I doesnt realy care this hose did nt get hot at all so I just dont under stand how this hose can change the taste and this can not be worst than blowing bag with vap..anyway I take a look to hot glass vap but I don like the ''phedor'' type of vap too and I personaly find the price too expensice for this objet ! but maybe this is because I didnt try it..

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

man i love my verdamper.

Sog Army: I'm shure it work well but i mean ...this is not the type of vap that i'm searching for ...but thanks for the coment !!!

Yes clear dome i'm a extreme owner for about three months and i'm happy with this guy....no plastic taste at all if you go with the whip and also the bag system works nice....check out the net and you can find more info about it...but if you don't like teflon and too much metal you must go extreme!!

Hi Marcuss , Welcome on FMB first
    Thanks for this good review the vap is already ordered so I'll be an extrem owner soon ! ...do you try it with hash (melty or no-melty) does it work great ??
    Last edited by Clear_Dome; 03-10-2008 at 07:40 PM.

Yes C.D. I've made some experiments with homemade pollen, dry hash, bubble and oil and all work very well!!you can cut vapor coming from a hash bowl with a knife because it's so thick!
    Need to mix with weed(leaves are ok) to avoid melting on the heater for the vertical bowl.
    It is a BOMB!trust me!

yeah !!! that's what I wanna hear !!! I'll got mine around the 20-21 march (cause I have long delay when I pay with paypal ...dont know why but anyway) so I'll make a lil review when i'll get it this will be my 4th vap ....really really glat to know that the etrem vap work well with hash !!!!

thanks again Marcuss