Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate-Cannabis IceCream

Default Chocolate-Cannabis IceCream

Thot I'd try something a lil different.... took 30g of primo Sister M buds, ground them up, and used it to infuse a liter of 18% table cream in a slow cooker over about 4 hours. Strained it well and stored in the fridge overnight to cool. Yay, Canna-cream.

'Washed' the bowls and utensils with 1% milk and put it and the herb back in the slow cooker on ultra-low overnight, then strained it. Yay, Canna-milk. I gently heated the wash-milk and whipped in some hot chocolate mix, was very thick and yummy. (sorry, no pics of the hot chocolate) While I was drinking it I started to get a bit high, and it kept comming on in waves over the next few hours. Once it settled down, it was time to start on the icecream.

The recipie is a simple 1:
    1 2/3 cups of infused canna-cream
    1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
    Chocolate milk syrup to taste
    **For extra smooth ice cream, replace 1/3 cup of canna-cream with whipped dessert topping**

Mix it all together, pour into the pre-chilled icecream maker, let it spin untill done, dish up into serving size containers, and store in the freezer.

Starting material:

Ground up, and a reward joint (Hashbean_420 actually touched these RooR papers, O M G ! )

Add the herb, and the canna-cream to the slow cooker

Cooked for 4 hrs

Strained and set to cool in the fridge over night

Measure the canna-cream, add sweetened condensed milk (from Holland, thanks Vvoiiy) , add chocolate to taste and stir well

Pour it in the machine and get it spinin and freezin

Portion it up and store in the freezer

Darn yummy Canna-IceCream. It has a very chocolatey beginning, but you can really taste the Sister M shining through in the aftertaste. I will be giving this a solid test very soon I got 5 of these containers, plus about 1/2 one that I ate while making and dishing and cleaning stuff

Many thanks to my wonderful and better half, YukonNewfie, without whom this project wouldn't have been so easy to do. Thanks honey.

YBG
    Last edited by YukonBikerGuy; 08-12-2009 at 05:10 AM.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

dude thats a bad ass tutorial,i think thats the best lookin recipe ive seen yet for sweets...ty
    peace...

nice yb, looks yummy

MMMMMM, I love home-made ice cream.

save me a scooop

very nice thread ybg thanks for showing :d
    weed

nice biker saw how well it worked :-)

Default great thread

Dude.. this is what im talking about.
    TOP NOTCH THREAD....

i am not even that into canna food.. but this thread has me definitly wanting to produce some of that yummy ice cream ..
    thanks for sharing the recipe with such a great photo essay for all to understand..
    You da man

Bubble man

Ya, props on the pics.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Default Cannabis IceCream II - Chocolate Raspberry

Time to use up the second 1/2 of the cannabis infused 18% table cream. The recipie is fairly similar to the above, but I didnt measure anything, just eyeballed it. I also added some extra condensed milk (no pic, sorry), some whipped dessert topping, triple the chocolate syrup, and some select frozen raspberries, 1/2 thawed a bit and 1/2 still frozen.....

This batch is smoother than the last from the dessert topping, and much sweeter as well. The additional milk has taken the potency down a bit so regular folks can enjoy it without going into a coma, and the frozen raspberries pop in your mouth, a very nice result again. I got a nice lil backround buzz that kept me smilling all morning from the tester.

Drool on y'all
    YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

sweet deal
    Glass By: ROOR.DE, TORO, SALT, EL HEFE, SNIC, PAKOH, AK/SARAH, MIKE FRO, SGW, KENNAROO, ROYAL, CAC, ROBIN HOOD, WICKED SANDS, HOPS, C6, DOSAGLASS, LOCALS