Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chocolate-Cannabis IceCream

Looks Awsome Yukon... thanks so much for sharing!!!

Mrs.G
    Community milk and cookie pusher. Got CANNAMILK!

That looks like the most delicious ice-cream in the world... raspberries! Any reason you didn't just cook it with concentrate? be a hell of a lot easier I think.

YBK I am new to the farming and have cooked with a friends parents clippings several years ago, I want to begin fooling around with recipies but I want to make the perfect cannabutter first. I have my first harvest ever and a whole tupperware of leaf material. My first question is should I make the butter when the leaf material is wet or should I let it dry? After this could you possibly lay out a simple recipe for perfect butter, although I will work on finding my own in the forums in the meantime. As they are in the fridge now I'd appreciate a quick response so nothing goes to waste!!! thanks from the east coast

I have only tried 2 methods for cannabutter so far, and I prefer this 1:
    http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2230.html

With this method, wet or dry trim or bud makes no difference. (I wouldn't use this method for hash-butter though) The more potent the material that you start with, the better your butter will turn out.

Any high fat food will work well, butter, olive oil, high fat cream or milk. Keep on ultra low heat and allow the cannibinoids to bond with the fat lipids, then use the oil, or butter or whatever in any standard recipie. Dark chocolate seems to mask the taste of cannabis most effectively.

Good Luck,
    YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Yukon! So to get back at ya that recipe worked out well for several ounces of trim I came out with a couple cups of good budder. Made plenty of taste and quality test ganja goo balls, turned out amazing. now i was wondering do you think you could instruct me on how to make my own screening sytem, to make some bubble... seeing as it doesnt fit into my budget right now to buy bags and i have more trim and nurgs to work with. THANKS AGAINyou da man yukon... by the way have you been to the kindred cafe up there in the canadas, or do you mostly stay at home or not frequent smoking shops?

amazing thread...cannada rules!
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

That is an awesome idea.....just imagine all the flavors!!!!

-gp

I love this recipe and sometimes dress it up with mini-diced bananas, crushed walnuts, 3 T rum and a dash of cinnamon.
    Judy
    My first business cards had a misprint that read: The Heral Chef

Glad you enjoy it.

Good idea with the additions.... maybe rum, bananas, cinnamon and some coconut milk?.... Mmmmmmm.....

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo