Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stash Jars

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Taco View Post
    roor us jars are made in china

lies and slander

Tell us more etarip.....

Bubble man

Default Stackable Containers

My container of choice are stackable containers. This way you can have all of your varieties of Water Hash together.
    This one stacks 5 high.

Aqua Lab Tech
    Attached Images Attached Images

lol why would a dummy pay like $30or more for a roor labeled jar when you get the same thing at MICHAEL'S or any craft store for about $2 or max $3

Quote Originally Posted by lbg07 View Post
    lol why would a dummy pay like $30or more for a roor labeled jar when you get the same thing at MICHAEL'S or any craft store for about $2 or max $3
    THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

they have gong jars at michaels?

Quote Originally Posted by ghib View Post
    they have gong jars at michaels?
    fuck no

they have very good quality jars at michaels for about 3 dollars and all different sizes.....check it out plus michaels always has like a 40% off coupon in there weekend newspaper ad if your really looking to say some extra change.....

Quote Originally Posted by lbg07 View Post
    they have very good quality jars at michaels for about 3 dollars and all different sizes.....check it out plus michaels always has like a 40% off coupon in there weekend newspaper ad if your really looking to say some extra change.....
    or steal thats always is free but really its so cheap you would be a busted mo fucker if you HAD to do that hahahha

I guess the reason we support companies like ROOR, is to SUPPORT COMPANIES LIKE ROOR>
    who the fuck gives a shit about michaels, and they're slave camps in burma where they have their shit made. I mean honestly you want to support some multi national business over a small cannabis based business?
    Think about it, supporting a company is not always about getting the best deal you can. Its that same mentality ie the getting the best deal you can, that has big box stores and wallmarts opening up on every corner, while the little guy is crushed out.

I say dont feel bad about supporting a cannabis based business, as they need all the help they can get. Remember there is a war going on out there on cannabis, and its multi national stores and companies like wall mart who donate money and promote this war on drugs.....

Just my two cents.
    in the end buy your jars where ever you like....

Bubble man