Thread: First Timer with some questions!

Default First Timer with some questions!

OK, lemme first say that I've been looking around this forum in awe for the last 3 or so hours just gawking at this amazing hash you guys make. Anyway...

I want to order one of the bubble bags, but first I have a few questions:

Unfortunately, I don't have access to any plants like many of you, but a couple ounces of actual bud at a time is no problem. So, I want to buy the 1 gal. bag for my purposes, because I will pretty much only be using 2 oz's at a time for the most part. Would I get a good amount of hash from an ounce or two of real good headie nug? Depending on how good it is, sometimes an oz can cost up to $450-500. Would it be more worth it to get some less expensive bud and just use more of it? I'm assuming no because it's only the trichomes I'm worried about right? I also have a whole bunch of stems and leaves that I have saved from buds (not off the plant, from the actual buds). Can I use those also? Thanks in advance everyone and sorry about the lengthy post! I'm a complete newb as you can tell lol.

Hey fizoster, first i'd like to say welcome to the site. I am glad you have been enjoying it so far.

You have the right size down for the bags for sure, a one gallon sounds like its exactly the size you will need. As for wether or not the using the bud is worth it or not, Well its hard to answer, will you feel like you got alot for your money? no you won't. the veil of prohibition is a thick one. People aren't super happy with paying 500an ounce for herb im sure, but its done on the regular, cause of the laws of prohibition. THe actual resin on an ounce of herb, is no more than 4 grams. So at 500 an ounce you are looking at a gram price of 125.This would seem completely insane, but its no different than if you leave it on the bud and smoke it diluted. Aside from the fact that your high will be no where near as fulfilling or clear as it would be if you removed all the plant matter.
    I say its the message we are all seeking, so why bother leaving it diluted in plant matter form, when we know if by simply purifying the resin, and removing the plant matter, that we increase the quality of the medicinal values.

My two cents

Hope that helps man

Bubble man

ps, your stems and leaves you have saves from buds will be perfect for running in the bags.

Alright good looks my man, I'll be ordering as soon as I get home from work tonight!

Right on man, let us know if we can help you out with your first run. Would love to have you make up a first bubblehash run thread in the forum.
    Also we are always in chat if you need some " right now help"

Peace
    Bubble man