Thread: US Tubes Downstem Length?

Default US Tubes Downstem Length?

I was looking at the showerhead diffys on bfg and they are all for US Tubes so I was just wondering what the length is of the downstem. from the top of the bottom joint down.

for the 9mm, w/ 24mm joint it is 7 inches for bushing

i've gpt a bushing diffuser that came with my straight tube and it's 5 inches from bottom of the joint.

Ive got a cobalt bushing diffy from a us tube and its 6" from the top of the joint, or 5" from the bottom of the joint, like WPE said

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately its 3 cms too long =\

Quote Originally Posted by typehyDro View Post
    I was looking at the showerhead diffys on bfg and they are all for US Tubes so I was just wondering what the length is of the downstem. from the top of the bottom joint down.
    other than the worked showerhead diffys on BFG you can pick them up @ Wicked Sands as a set with a matching slide...also check out Mike Fro's worked downstem / bowls...I know they're not showerhead but they're still diffused nicely...as far as length @ Wicked Sands they have varying sizes...you're honestly better off getting a custom one blown to your length with the colors you want...chances are once you find the colors you want it wont be the length you want and vice versa

peace!