Well i have been told about these roto grow's from a few friends of mine for the past few weeks. The numbers have sounded completely insane, and honestly fairly unbelievable. HOwever he did bring me this disc of photos and i had to share them with you all here.
Say what you will about the roto grow, but damn if these photos don't tell a sweet sweet story.

The numbers, i have heard 7 to 10lbs from 2 x 1000 watts. I know i know, im not making the claim just yet myself, but i had to share the pics, cause they did impress me.
I have a friend who is going to be getting one or two in the near future and will keep you all updated, cause seriously if these unit even can produce 4 to 5 lbs per 2 x 1000 bulbs, , in a six foot by six foot space ,with a total of 220plants. thats stilll wicked impressive in my book.
The units retail for 5700$
Peace
Bubble man

ps, the units can be purchased cheaper if you have your own lights and ballasts> but digital ballasts are recommended, as they can be dimmed when the plants are first introduced to the system and are tender.

Bubbleman