Thread: Looking for some help!

Default Looking for some help!

I'm in need of a joint repair on a PHX, im in orlando and would LOVE to keep it local if possible but i highly doubt it, if anyone knows of a reputable repair blower.... let me know please, with a link, number or email adress.... Thanks!

no one? in 24 views?

I'd honestly suggest buying a new tube. Ph(x)'s aren't worth the repair.

bro u can use what ever tube u want
    but when i got my tube repaired i went to
    stoneglassworks.com
    prestons the man and does great work not to mention fast hit him up and im sure it will get fixed fast

aww henner beat me to it... yeah dude preston is the man im always impressed by SGW

^^^^x3... by the time you found someone local you could have already sent your tube to preston and gotten it back. he does awesome work!

[email protected]

hit him up with pics and he will get to ya with the price pretty quick.

Awesome, i know phx isnt really worth the repair, but i got it free with a broken joint.... spend the 70-100$ and have it fixed for a travel tube.

There is a guy who does glass work on Flagler ave here in New Smyrna Beach. Might try him if you want to keep it local I have no idea about quality or anything I just heard there was a glass blower here. I am thinking about taking some of the classes he offers.

Any way of contacting him? id like to keep it drivable... let me know themasochist...

I will stop by there and ask for a card