Thread: the best book for indoors hydro

Default the best book for indoors hydro

Hey gang.

I am looking for THE book on indoor hydro growing, cloning and all the fun things i have yet to learn of. OK maybe one book isn't realistic but gotta ask

Thanks

L6

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

i know its crazy but, I found most my info just searching the forums.. and im a hydro grower.

Also, the updated Medical Marijuana Growers Bible by Jorges Cervantes. is pretty damn good.

thanks a bunch. I am always researching sites to learn all i can. I am just curious what y'all would recommend. I will check out that book.

How about this? Whats a few sites that teaches about hydro gardening? I ordered some seeds and i want to make sure i do everything right.

thanks y'all, (I'm not a lazy researcher, i just trust every ones opinion here)

L_6

i know it seem odd.. But i found most my hydro growing info off overgrow, cw and icmag.. I just read and read and read..

Got that book I mentioned earlier and it filled in the gaps..Hydro really isnt that hard.. u just have to get your techniques down..IMHO its easier to grow hydro than soil or soiless but, maybe its just me.

how to supercharge your garden by grahm reinders, also secrets to high yeild plant growth, also by grahm reinders. these are the best books in print, but then again maybe i dont know squat! lol.

Red face

sog army-"i know its crazy but, I found most my info just searching the forums.. and im a hydro grower"
    im the same.
    i also have jorges book.
    i also read the forums vorasciously!
    my suggestion would be always get a second opinion and always consider that you're forgetting something. in describing my troubles to an experienced hydro grower i was constantly asked questions regarding my grow that i didnt realize affected my plants! simple things like splashing nutes on a leaf then freekin out thinking i9 got that rootrot again or a mag defifciency lol.
    good luck mang!
    pwf

i THINK razz knows more than squat for certain, particularly by the quality of his nugs and hash>
    Those sound like a couple of good books will check them out.

Hey lord sixx, check out greg greens grow bible, Its mostly a compilation of threads from Overgrow, made into a book.

Peace
    Bubbleman

I will check out those books, hehe love used book sites. I will be using the internet mostly for information. its just taking me a while to find sites that i should focus on.

thanks a bunch yall! i welcome you to post books, sites, stores or what ever hehe
    I want to add to this forum, i screwed up my first batch of bubble, but DAMN it kicked my butt in ONE HIT. I made every mistake i could but i am a true believer. Get the bubblebags, just get em!