Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions on long term kif storage

Limeygreen Guest

Does this mean that strains with a creeper high have less terpenes than other strains or is it a result of all the compounds present in the strain itself? I love creeper highs, gives me some time to get things done before I'm mashed.

well limeygreen, i would say with no scientific facts to base this one only bio assay ( I tried it myself). and can say for sure, that the dry sif that was 14 plus years old, was an absolutely creeper high and i figured it had something to do with the fact that more of it was processed via the blood, ( which ends up metabolizing in the liver and altering the thc molecule into a more complex and much stronger one in my opinion 11-hydroxy-metabolite. I think the more of the profile that gets metabolized, gives the creeper high effect. Strains that are full of terpen's tend to get ya coughing like a mad dog, and really high really fast.
    Just my two cents

Bubble man

The last bit of my stash was from some decent herb, but the glands I collected were quite dry. It definitely crept up, I had several people try and confirm as well. It's kind of nice actually...