Thread: I need to read

Default I need to read

Greets gang,

I need more about post genrmination. I can get to the three leaf shoot easy but i need stand up straight veg. im using a bubble system and a dual spec 2 coiled veg bulb 24/7 light. bubble still working.. compact coiled spec 2 veg bulb, really large coilded florcenent device.

ok lets say i germinate with rockwool or peat pods. do i hydro them or remove the medium and carefully place the entire plant with root attached into t the grow medium?

Hmmm,It's all depends on what kind of germination technique you wanna use Lord.I usually like to start my seeds in the paper towel method....in my opinion it's the one I had the nicest germ rate and results.But,to answer your question if you pop a seed in the a Jiffy Peat we'll I usually keep the whole peat with the netting around it and just throw the seedling in a styrofoam cup with some soil,I wouldn't play with it and try to dig out the roots you might end up killing roots,taproot or stressing/killing the little seedling...But if I we're at your place I'd try the paper towel method you put a few paper towel sheet ....you pass the sheet in lukewarm water you put a couple sheet and you fold one up put the seeds in there and put something on top of it.I put em in a a big plate usually fold up the sheets....puts the seeds in there and put a bowl on top of em to keep em in the dark.Every 12-24 hours you go and check on em if they started to crack/pop and also if they're not drying up just incase.I think that sum's it all pretty much....