Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time

Default First time

I just finished my first run with our new 8 bag 5 gallon set. We ran NL #1 and got a decent return for how little we ran for the "trial". Right now it is in the freezer on cardboard over night to speed drying.

Will post pic or two tomorrow

Let the hash dry on the cardboard oUTSIDE oF The freezer. IT will dry much more effectivly in a nice room temperature environment.

Look foreward to seeing what you think of the potency of the hash> glad your happy with your return> Most people are somewhat bummed when they first run cause they don't understand the potency of the final product, and think most of the time, that they didnt get enough>
    This idea is quickly shattered once you take the first bubble hit.

also welcome to the site dollar, we hope you enjoy yourself here.

Bubble man

How should I store my Bubble Herbal Extract?
    First, make sure it is completely dry before storing. Bubble that has been pressed into a ball or brick while wet will get moldy inside. Make sure to press out as much water as possible using the pressing screen with a tea towel. Then, break up your herbal extract into a powder and allow it to dry completely. Bubble Man recommends putting it in the freezer overnight on a piece of cardboard – this will accelerate the drying process by drawing any moisture to the surface of the herbal extract.

I found the information about the freezer on here, but if you think it best, I can run downstairs and pull it out.

Bubbleman created your Bubblebags, I'm confident that he's giving you good information.

Some people freeze their bud/trim before running it through the bags. This may be what you referring to.

Wow dude, dont get mouthy with me.

Im sure he is giving solid advice, Im asking for some clarification

bubbleman's techniques have been slowly improving through the years...if you search around you'll find he's updated his tech...the thing about freezing outside your freezer is something he's found through expermentation

Yeah sorry dollar, that information is way wrong, i cannot imagine why my manger put it up at bubblebag.com. I will have that taken down immidiately.
    Also don't be mad at easybake, he was just being a stand up guy> He didnt mean to offend you im sure.
    We are glad you have found us, and hope we can continue to answer your questions and maybe even teach you a new trick or two.

Peace

BUbble man

no worries - popped it out of the freezer when we were chattin last night, broke it up a little more when it warmed up.. not exactly powder but I think you are right, I probably squeezed too much water out originally.

ya- my bad.

Stoned and tired, I come off short.

Hope things come out bubbly.

There are some pics, got a decent return considering we didnt run a whole lot.

I it seemed pretty dry so we sampled some 73u doesnt bubble or melt but burnt to a decent white ash you can see in the second pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (34.2 KB, 41 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (30.1 KB, 25 views)