Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A fresh ROOR

Default A fresh ROOR

So i got a small box of roors in today. Mostly roor jars, small mediums and large, but also a few roors. I asked my manager to order a variety, so she grabbed a zuma, which is a huge ass roor, and a 7.0 ice master, as well as a 7.0 little sista, and two old school roors with the octagon bottoms. that is what im showing you here.
    I will show the rest when i get around to it.
    FOr now i figured i needed a lighter bong for late night puff sessions. I get tired at night and my custom 7.0 is sooo heavy its nice to have a lighter bong> The first time i met Skunkman Sam, this is the bong he was hitting from> IN fact i would guess that he's still hitting it now.

anyway enjoy, simple but yet sooo effective.

Peace

Bubble man

Ps, smoke filled shots to come....

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

damn bman.. any way you could get me a .de roor diffy like the one you have in your bong?

Lookin good Bubs. I dig the view down the inside. Trying to get perspective height wise, is it the same as you Bubbleman custom for height? Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Limeygreen Guest

Is that one of the blue series?

well its definitly a blue lable roor, not sure about the blue label series.
    I will ask my manager what the actual name of this roor is. As well as get off my butt and post the other ones i recieved the other day.

peace
    Bubble man

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

Default diffy for sog?

Quote Originally Posted by sog army View Post
    damn bman.. any way you could get me a .de roor diffy like the one you have in your bong?

Ill buy it and everything.. its hard as hell to get a .de diffuser in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by sog army View Post
    Ill buy it and everything.. its hard as hell to get a .de diffuser in the states.

Me to. I want that Roor exactly the way it looks in the picture,how much I gotta give ya Bubble?

Mr.Wags

Ok well that roor exactly like it is won't happen as the bowl pictured is my froor bowl from my 1 in 5 mike fro /martin bizzle collab. However that pipe with a roor bowl is 245canadian. I can get you a custom bowl no problem as i am having my buddy hippo whip me up a dozen nice fumes and coloured bubble bowls as i type this.
    However one main problem, i can send diffusors, and bowls all day long, but for the actual roor, you will need someone here in canada that i can ship it to, so they can then ship it to you.
    I know its a bit of a pain in the ASS, but what better way to get a german roor.
    There are a lot of canadians on the site, and some that are even trustworthy lol.
    So let me know
    Sog, i need to know the EXACT length of the diffusor stem you need. They are notorious for having a gazzlion sizes, so the length is very important, otherwise the thing just won't work properly.

Peace
    Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    Ok well that roor exactly like it is won't happen as the bowl pictured is my froor bowl from my 1 in 5 mike fro /martin bizzle collab. However that pipe with a roor bowl is 245canadian. I can get you a custom bowl no problem as i am having my buddy hippo whip me up a dozen nice fumes and coloured bubble bowls as i type this.
    However one main problem, i can send diffusors, and bowls all day long, but for the actual roor, you will need someone here in canada that i can ship it to, so they can then ship it to you.
    I know its a bit of a pain in the ASS, but what better way to get a german roor.
    There are a lot of canadians on the site, and some that are even trustworthy lol.
    So let me know
    Sog, i need to know the EXACT length of the diffusor stem you need. They are notorious for having a gazzlion sizes, so the length is very important, otherwise the thing just won't work properly.

Peace
    Bubble man

Got that covered my friend. Will get everything setup on my end and will get with ya. But I gotta ask and I know this is probably a silly question BUT are they worth the extra cash (The Roor's) that is?

Wags

I Mean i totaly believe they are. I have multiple thousand plus dollar roors. So these cheaper ones blow my mind, in the sense they still hit like a total and complete champ> TO me its all about the diffusor and the GonG seals. I have owned most every kind of pipe you could own. I spent my entire highschool years building and making my own crazy multi chamber bubblers and pipes. I collected marblslinger, marcel, jason lee, max polin and many others head pieces over the years, and have smoked hurrican, gear, phx, and many other less known company tube bongs, and i just LOVE my german ROOR.

I look foreard to checking the FYC tubes from slinger/jp .

peace
    Bubble man