Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New bub.

Default New bub.

Check it out. Picked this up the other day at a local shop. Dont know much about whole the blower is but I think its pretty sweet.

My new fav piece
    Last edited by yawbus; 08-31-2009 at 02:17 AM.

supa clean yawbus! thanks for sharing. the artist is local to where? if you don't mind, that is... i'm just into it.

hey thanks. i got it at a local shop in largo florida (tampa bay area). owner of the shop said a guy named steve was the blower. im not sure either way im happy with it.

nice milk. great clear on that piece. cleared with a quickness. thanks for the vid. beautiful home by the way. enoy!

Definitily man. Very nice bubbler.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

good to see some decent glass coming from fl...besides LB in miami. your lucky bro, i havnt seen anything worth buying in local shops around my area here in florida. youd think wed have alot more head glass here seeing as our state has one of the highest numbers of growers here in the us.
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

Took my kids to Panama City Beach this summer. I left my shit at home and I was just gonna buy a piece while I was there LOL! NOTHING!!!!!!! I mean it was all shit. I asked around for a Toro and they were like whats a Toro. LOL! SAD WEEK!

who ever the artist is... they did a great job. i love the red, green & yellow... it's very rasta

Quote Originally Posted by thenewguy View Post
    who ever the artist is... they did a great job. i love the red, green & yellow... it's very rasta
    agreed they diffntly Killed this one!
    nice grab bro

dread
    Glass By:
    Toro, Sg Sovereignty, RooR.de, BoB Dobolina, SGW, Zack P, ITZA, Nate Dizzlle,

Quote Originally Posted by DaNK View Post
    Took my kids to Panama City Beach this summer. I left my shit at home and I was just gonna buy a piece while I was there LOL! NOTHING!!!!!!! I mean it was all shit. I asked around for a Toro and they were like whats a Toro. LOL! SAD WEEK!
    lol the joint is your best friend at times like that lol!

def a sick pickup man real clean work and a always nice to have a lil clear to know how much your milking it!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"