Thread: Straight from Central FL pastures

Default Straight from Central FL pastures

I ate about 5 grams of these, dried, and I had some serious space and time transcendence. Figured out a lot of serious shit, went surfing it was amazing. These really can give you great perspective. Anyone else around here pushing the limits of "reality"?

Hell yes I love me some psychedelics. I much prefer LSD to mushrooms though. Mushies last half as long, thought process can be confusing and can get stuck in thought-loops, usually give me a slight stomach ache and leaves me pretty sedated. LSD provides me with a pure energy for life and the most lucid mindset with no negative body load. Not to mention the little pieces of paper/drops of liquid taste better and are cheaper to buy (picking your own excluded). I could praise the glory of LSD and all it has done for me and shown me for a very long time

Im in Central Florida..where you at?
    .:Here is wisdom. Let Him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666:.

Hellz ya otown!

New Smyrna Beach grown not O-ville. Are there any cool music festivals coming up around here?

Shit I'm
    In daytona beach. You getting any of the new symerna tri kush?