Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hollaaaaaaaa

haha nope just got rid of my toro that wasn't that color, so that's why it seems as if I like only those colors

im loving that color scheme dude, that roor crown is awesome, the grid is also off the chain and very sick slides PROPS

uuuhhh son that grid is the smoothest tube ever, and the roor kustom is just as sick, cant believe ive had the pleasure with all that sick glass

got to hit his grid today, shits hella clean. supa smooth...
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

isnt it though? i still prefer his single grid + 4 arm av over my grid/8 with or without the ac. grid striaight + 4 arm ac is just hands down best toke i have ever had the pleasure of toking in my whole life. and he knows for sure where that grid isgoing when he wants to get rid of it i know how set you are on it though hmr, and you know ive seen you go through glass before like wtf, but so far youve manage to hold onto that setup.. one day though, it will be mine. we'll trade grid setups ok? ok deal. hahah cant wait to try my first bho run next week! so stoked!
    ~space lion~

Dam ookie you were with HMR today?
    .:Here is wisdom. Let Him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666:.

yep had a nice little toke sess. before i headed back home. i should be coming back down there next weekend though...maybe ill have a vatra bag to bring my toob with me too.
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

Alright sick, I was hitting HMR up all day but he did not answer what a bitchhh
    .:Here is wisdom. Let Him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666:.

haha word he was chillin with us till about 2:30...we gotta get a mad sess. next time im down there fa sho

is that a fucking urinal?
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!