Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey all you glass heads in orlando

Default hey all you glass heads in orlando

gana be heading yalls way today, should get there tonight. let me know and we can get up and have a sess. if enough people want too ill bring my jehro! will be there from tonight till sunday morning so lets get up and toke FMB
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

man i wish i was from orlando jus so i can smoke that jehro, if you are around the boston area gimme a pm haha

haha will do brotha, but hey i just got here in otown so send them pms people dont got nothin to do all day tomorow
    " If you got a problem with it you can just pass the blunt to the nigga on the left " - Jimmy Vulmer

Yo foots broke and i cant get intouch with friend tryn to get hooked up someone in town please pm me im dying

What's up lol? I'm in otown...

Please help me out fmb my foot is like 2x the size and I'm in pain I need medicine

haha im in o town too

word well just got back home hmr helped me out. thanks for the help brotha...

Sorry bout that man, had a meeting saturday, then went to the UCF football game didnt get home till 3am, then worked all day, and i didnt have enough notice, we'll have to plan it out again! my bad bro!

HMR to the rescue!