Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: phu nam

Default phu nam

I didnt know where to post this so i posted it here.The original story was on the beware/seller list we traded and phu nam said he had receieved the bubbler broken also never sent me his half of the trade in the first place (said he didnt have tracking when tracking is free) he was bullshitting saying he had shipped his part of the trade even tho he never did. i sent this out on august 18th and he never posted pictures just said the mouthpiece snapped off 3 days after he received the package. heres some pictures that make me believe that he did infact receive it in perfect condition, used it, cleaned it, and then intentionally broke it when i asked him to ship it back. I know im not personally going to get anything out of this post but i wanted other users to realize that Phu_nam is unlegit and to use caution on any transaction threw any website. It sucks that people like this are ruining the reputation of this forum.

k

This is a picture to show the water was still in it when i received it that also makes me believe it was used because i sent it out the 18th and it didnt have any water in it... i dont know why anyone would wash broken glass?

This is a bag of shattered glass that i received. I dont believe that the bubbler would have 'shattered' inside the bubble wrap. It makes me think that it was intentionally broken on a hard surface or object hit it etc. after it was unwrapped!!!!

There is a cracks all the way inside and around the whole bubbler

cracks spiral all the way up to the port like 5 or 6 total cracks throughout the main body of the bubbler.

PS if anyone else has had a bad experience with Phu_nam feel free to post. thank you

lol your ridiculous dude, you really are why in the right mind would i take a perfectly good bubbler thats atleast worth 200-250 dollars, and break it. Whats the point in that tell me? if i had it when it was working i could have gotten value you from it, theres no reason for me to do that.

Idk i trust bighaze hes a man of his word...you probably had a broken bubbler tht u sold man thts just the way some ppl work

nope i've never had a bubbler before, that would have been my first.

Why was there water still in it than phu nam? When i sent it was completely dry inside.

Quote Originally Posted by bighaze420 View Post
    Why was there water still in it than phu nam? When i sent it was completely dry inside.
    that certiainly needs to be explained seems he used it and broke it.

although I did buy a Hakko off of phunam recently and it was send prirority bomb proof and was in perfect condition, hopefully phuname and you can make this right, if you broke it phu after using 1 time, even right after you got it, thats your fault, why would ya nik the guy out of his bub when he did nothin wrong and even shipped first :/

Trust me i didn't break it on purpose idk why someone assume a person can do that lol, its worth money not broken, i wouldn't break something of value, and as for the water i just kept the broken glass outside on on a work table i guess? i really don't even remember it being wet, and haze i'm telling you the truth disregaurding all that other bs, i really didn't break it on purpose.

edit: way too much bho.

Damn, this whole scenario is shady. Makes you a bit nervous about doing biz on here.

no trades for me unless they're face to face..

Quote Originally Posted by phu nam View Post
    Trust me i didn't break it on purpose idk why someone assume a person can do that lol, its worth money not broken, i wouldn't break something of value, and as for the water i just kept the broken glass outside on on a work table i guess? i really don't even remember it being wet, and haze i'm telling you the truth disregaurding all that other bs, i really didn't break it on purpose.

edit: way too much bho.

BHO or not, the above post is riddled with sketchy-ness.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.