Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

Default B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

No BHO section? Whatsup with that?

Been spraying hella tane lately, lovin every second of it.

Haven't had the pleasure of trying too many hash's, but Ive been told by the best, that BHO is the best(when made well with good starting material of course).

Post up your BHO pics, tips, stories etc.

-------

The purge is the most important part(besides starting material), low heat is key. Never want the water anywhere near boiling after bringing inside to purge.

We dont do 'tane around here.

You might either want to reconsider your stay here or bring this discussion to another website.

I'm not trying to be a dick to you (if I'm coming off like that) but just trying to give you a heads up before a flamefest arises.

Yeah sorry dude... were not taining here...
    Soaking our organicly grown kind resin heads... in poisonous chemical solvents is NOT AN OPTION

We prefer a more ITAL approach here at fmb.
    Collecting the headies using water and ice... and even dry sifting is our prefered method over any chemies.

The perceived extra high you are receiving from butane oil is due to the oil soluble ( can't be purged out ) contaminants... ie ETHYL MERCAPETIN , which is accumulative in the body. It affects the central nervous system.. thus your heart lungs liver and kidneys.
    the butane is NOT the problem is the small percentage of oil soluble contaminants.!!!
    Hang out a while and even come check us in video chat sometime.. we will point you towards some great threads that will show you that butane has NOTHING over a good hash maker....

Peace
    Bubble man

the pretty pretty FULL MELTINESS!!
    Prop. 215 and SB 420

Very nice pics Bubbleman.

Guess that big dab made me forget this website is called fullmeltbubble. Still, variety is the spice of life.

Mind pointing me to some scientific research backing up your claims that my product will be poisonous no matter what as long as I'm using butane as an extraction method?

And what would you be using to intake your product ?

Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

High quality quadruple refined butane should not contain that.

And even if it is in ppm, I still haven't seen evidence that it bonds to the resin/oil on a molecular level.

For bubblehash, most seem to simply grab stainless steel screens, but titanium is superior.

As you may have already guessed, butane fueled lighters take a back seat to beeline and hotknifing, with the latter being less popular (in my observations).

Butane has no smell the ethyl mercaptan is added to make the butane noticable by scent. Do you think it just evaporates? Peace GS

ps. you can get 5 times refined and it still has the mercaptans for the smell
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.