Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

Hybrid View

>Jbucks420 doubt who i know who Mac Dre is?? I know the guy who owns the studio where he recorded a lot of his albums in the bay, and my best friend worked the boards for his last 5 albums and was homies with him.

I was listening to mac dre in the early 90s you jerk, where are you from in the bay????

don't ever question my bay are rap loyalty you fucking jerk. I was buying e-40 and the click tapes in the late 80's when they were still being sold out of the trunks in the V.

I have lived in the bay for 28 years, where the fuck do you live in the bay?

I have so much bay area music that you could never get, you have some fucking nerve to call me out like that. . . . . . . .
    Respect gets respect.

So another oil thread here on fullmeltbubble. Maybe next time the person starting the thread can search to find we have many oil threads on this site already. This seems to be the way they all go so not really sure why we would need more. Enjoy whatever it is you puff. Seems people see what they need to in order to justify things in their heads. Peace GS
    Last edited by Green Supreme; 09-12-2009 at 05:33 PM.
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.