Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

I hate to go all California superficial on you guys but forget about the science and cmon.. it's butane.... There's a certain kinda nomad humanistic connection between man and nature with bubble. Though it eliminates terpenes you get that enjoyment of tasting something natural,knowing where it came from

And then there's butane... Although it has not proven to have any harmful effects when smoked, it still has inhalant cautions, so why you'd let that near your product I have no idea. Ontop of that it's gotta be a little intriguing to taste new flavors that wouldn't normally come from some bud, and confuses me on how those new flavors aren't evidentially in someway harmful to the lungs.

And back to the pretentious cali post, this forum is fascinating because of the connection to
    man n nature(n gettin blazed ) and the techniques that form that connection. I donno I find it as interestig as an painter talking about his painting and the minerals he used to
    create them. Any forum about butane jus seems to me like the equivilant of having an art thread that consisted of only basic stencil pieces a 9 year old can do.

But to each their own, I'm sure most of
    us hit that bho once in a while, but please(to you advocating bho) don't go makin pages bout it.
    Because it jus ain't interesting.
    Last edited by salad931; 04-09-2010 at 09:20 PM.

`Its not like your inhaling butane from the can Lol. You spray it, 98% of the liquid butane evaporates, and then you heat or "purge" for another 30 minutes (or depending on size run) until you get even more out... Theres Much less butane in a 7 gram run on oil then a 1-2 flicks of your butane lighter... Oh no dont use a lighter! You dont need science! There is butane in the lighter! Bad!....Your logic doesnt make sense..

Man, you missed the whole point of me post. We've all made butane honey oil and we all know how much butane evaporates, now what we Dont understand is, like bman( ithink) said earlier is what the effect the chemicAls that make it taste and smell like that are on our lungs. But that a side, istill find my reasoning aboutn nature n whatever as a more viable pov than any science excuse.

I don't think we needa drag this on anymore, it's just a matter of point of views til OFFICIAL tests results are given. Smoke yer tane and well smoke our bubble... But for now were all on the same page as far as info is concerned and should stop talkin bout it n talk bout the bubble

By the way I do not use lighters hah
    and my logic makes sense

Well all i can say.. is when i am up here... ( whistler/blackcomb)

I am happy to be hitting BUBBLE>.. certified by mother nature!!!!!

I am at one with your theory salad... nature/bubble connection.. good..

exposure to chemical solvents.... uhh.... yeah.. bad...

ok everyone on point....

clear domes away... melty hash can be made without the help of chemical solvents... thats all we're saying!!!!

Butane gives herb a bad name... dont give herb a bad name... its not helping our cause!!!!

my two cents... take no offense to that.. i would love to see you all... puffing fullmelt dry sift and fullmelt bubble all day everyday.

I love my bubble and all natural sift and I've also tried BHO a couple times. Both were amazing and besides the health risks is there a yield difference for the production of both?

Gbk, you get a higher yield of killer bho over killa bub cuz it's only one grade instead how ever many bags you use.

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    Ha not a very scientifc response.... Thats like saying " anyone who thinks that smoking with SS screens and inhaling metallic fumes is safe, then your insane"..... but smoking from screens actually is not safe, and when inhaling combusted butane(or water vape if you all look up the product of combusted butane which is c02 and h20...) is not harmful...
    That's why you burn the screens thru prior to using them and also why one uses beeline so they don't get any butane from a lighter + beeline is so much easier to use when vaping fmb..

Not sure If someone mentioned this but I got it off icmag

one of bman quotes:I got my informatoion from INDRA> the guy who owns the patent on butane extraction and the guy who first put it up on erowid for all of you to learn>
    He tells me that ALL butane has mercapetin in it. THat it is accumulative in the body, and affects the central nervous system ie the lungs, the kidneys, the liver, the heart.
    Anyway i thought it was serious enough, to do a little research, but i couldnt find any research that said, there was a butane company that removes all mercapetin. ( apprently its the law)

jus thught mentioning that guys name as bman source would make our thoughts more viable

Default Just google "hash oil explosion" there are over 10,000 results.

I just closed the tab and lost my post, so I'll keep it short.

Its not like anyone has died or have been burned from making butane. Oh wait. Someone just had an explosion today (first link).

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/04/02/2650542/drug-lab.html

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3518.html

http://www.druglibrary.org/MedicalMj..._in_hash_o.htm

http://cbs5.com/local/San.Ramon.hash.2.440497.html

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...sion_not_a.php

The reality of it is are people are getting hurt ,and killed trying to obtain "Gods Gift to Man".