Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

Doesn't BHO just look weird and have a weird feeling, I mean really if you use a chemical when regular old school water can do the trick why should there even be a discussion. I feel like BHO is just the lazy mans way f making hash. Hash need time put in so you can produce something amazing and good/pure. if you do it with butane then its like doing a hal ass job with the trimming of your plants. Or it is like butane is general hydroponics, and ice water extraction is botanicare or the really intense nute shit.

I have never smoked BHO and I never will, that shit just is not natural.

This should be the end of which is better and cleaner.

That's my 2 cents, take it or leave it, but don't talk shit about it.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

[QUOTE=BigManNew;67621]I feel like BHO is just the lazy mans way f making hash. ....... Or it is like butane is general hydroponics, and ice water extraction is botanicare or the really intense nute shit.
    QUOTE]

BHO is oil, not hash.

You dissin my GH nutes? If you had seen (maybe look at my gallery?) my bud, or tasted it, you wouldn't be so quick to poo-poo the results of properly used GH nutes. Have you never used GH as well? Since you are bashing on it so knowelgebly.....

You mean if you have never used something you automatically know everything about it? So much that you can bash away freely on something you know nothing about? Wow. Just for future reference, if you want to sound more authoratative/effective in your bashing, you may want to phraze it differently than "I know nothing about this at all, but I assume its bad".

Dont matter what you are bashing, GH, BHO, or taxi cab licence fees.... you should at least seem to have some f'n idea what you are talking about, or else everything that comes out of your mouth is just so much shit. Just my 2 cents.

(now let the haters have at it, lol)

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

YBG, I am not meaning to be hating on it the way you put it, I was just putting my opinion out there to be respected or not, look at it from my point of view. I don't want to put stuff into my body that can cause harmful effects. Of course I am speaking about it through the information I have gathered by reading what other people on this forum seem to know and have posted.

You said that I am bashing it without knowing anything or having even tried the substance, well man I was voicing my opinion, and I never intended to bash. Why not instead of giving me shit about my post try and put what you are trying to say in way that I can learn from it more, and possibly explain to me why it isn't so bad. I only know as much as this forum tells me about BHO, and what I have learned from doing very minor research on it.

Sorry for calling BHO hash, simple mistake no need to get in my face about it.

P.S. (I have been tripping really hard for the last 8 hours, and I am just coming down from it so I apologize If a lot of what I have been saying is making no sense.)
    Last edited by BigManNew; 04-10-2010 at 04:15 PM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

"Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

My .02

I do laugh when I see people trash on BHO for it being made with a solvent, saying "you're smoking butane, you're insane!", then light a bowl with a bic.

The fact is, by lighting a bowl with a lighter and inhaling the ACTUAL fumes, you are getting FAR MORE crap than you would if you smoked BHO, which shouldn't pop, fizzle, sparkle, or do anything other than melt when heated (how you know the butane is gone).

Then again, what da hell do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphakronik View Post
    My .02

I do laugh when I see people trash on BHO for it being made with a solvent, saying "you're smoking butane, you're insane!", then light a bowl with a bic.

The fact is, by lighting a bowl with a lighter and inhaling the ACTUAL fumes, you are getting FAR MORE crap than you would if you smoked BHO, which shouldn't pop, fizzle, sparkle, or do anything other than melt when heated (how you know the butane is gone).

Then again, what da hell do I know.

Lots of people on here, including me, use either a soldering iron or organic hemp rope dipped in organic bees wax to light their bowls. No butane, no tainted flavor.
    Hubo un vez, un gran rey que tenia muchas tierras un castillo y tambien un amor...

Beeline FTW or a ceramic tipped soldering iron, I can't remember the brand most people use. Also som people use a glass rod and torch
    M.A.N. Glass Art

Believe me, I know. However, the few people I DO know who use beelines also blaze mad Oil.

In that sense, I have a perfect solution.

Oil Dome.

[QUOTE=BigManNew;67625]YBG, I am not meaning to be hating on it the way you put it, I was just putting my opinion out there to be respected or not, look at it from my point of view.

Sorry for calling BHO hash, simple mistake no need to get in my face about it.
    QUOTE]

No worries, I was also speaking sort of tounge-in-cheek.
    Sometimes my brand of sarcasm isnt appreciated..... o well.

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Hehe only a head would think of comparin gh nutes to bho
    Last edited by salad931; 04-10-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Yeah ybg doesnt like if you call your bho hash oil... thats forsure ... Anyways, my opinion on bubble is that id rather smoked dry sift and my buds, then just 28 grams in ice ice water to get .4-.5 of bubble... 2-3 hits... So i smoked the bud, dry sifft, and make some yummy oilz with my non toxic mercaptan free bho. Thats all