Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

apparently some razz... apparently some...

ill second that razz.....this is a bubblehash website....oilheads gtfo
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Quote Originally Posted by kushkommander View Post
    ill second that razz.....this is a bubblehash website....oilheads gtfo
    Actually this is a site called full melt bubble... Its soul purpose is not intended only for bubble hash... This site includes the forum sections titled :

Bubble News
    Ice water extracted bubble hash
    Dry sift hash
    Hash from around the world
    Growing Trichomes (indoor, outdoor, etc)
    Hash History
    Glass Flow
    StrainBase
    Glass Utensils
    What happened in history today?
    Wildlife, Cooking, Art, Medicines, Music, ETC...
    And last but not least psychedelics.

So dont tell me this is a strictly bubblehash site and also dont tell me to "get the fuck out" unless your a moderator. Theres more to discuss here then just bubble hash. gtfo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballsack View Post
    Actually this is a site called full melt bubble... Its soul purpose is not intended only for bubble hash... This site includes the forum sections titled :

Bubble News
    Ice water extracted bubble hash
    Dry sift hash
    Hash from around the world
    Growing Trichomes (indoor, outdoor, etc)
    Hash History
    Glass Flow
    StrainBase
    Glass Utensils
    What happened in history today?
    Wildlife, Cooking, Art, Medicines, Music, ETC...
    And last but not least psychedelics.

So dont tell me this is a strictly bubblehash site and also dont tell me to "get the fuck out" unless your a moderator. Theres more to discuss here then just bubble hash. gtfo!

ok ballsack...barack...basack whatever the main point was this website is NOT for OIL or SOLVENT MADE CONCENTRATES so yes ill say it again gtfo! discuss what you want listed in those sections but keep your butane bullshit to yourself

good day
    Last edited by kushkommander; 04-13-2010 at 03:09 PM.
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

maybe basack, or ballsack, or whatever, can get together with chi-town, oil each other up, and jerk each other off, in tandem (that means together, moron).
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Last edited by Bubbleman; 04-14-2010 at 02:47 AM.

point is... a moderator asked you to stop talkin about oil. Yet 6 posts directly involving oil later, you are still talking. if you had quit 2 pages ago we probably wouldnt be sitting here talking about basack's circle jerk session.

I normally mind my own business and as rediculous as this arguement is, I had to speak my mind

oil will always be big on the east. it's the fast food of hash products. Any idiot can do it, and it only takes a few dollars to make. Also, you need very minimal product of very minimal quality, and you will still get this big yield to ruin your head with.

I can almost guarantee, most people who rep BHO are from non cannabis friendly states and are jonesin to buy bags of beaster.

that's what I always thought anyway.

let me clarify.....chi-town is the circle jerk, and basack is the pivot man!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Actually butane is used in the food industries as a solvent to extract vital oils from other plants besides marijuana... Yes im in a non Mmj legal state. And no i dont blast beasters Lol... People down here dont even say "beasters" cause were not homos...

Cant go pick up dank on command at a store.... But i do work with what i can get...

Yes i spray these buds Lol