Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

no one cares about oil here why not post your oil stuff in a forum that would appreciate it?
    nice nugs tho
    Last edited by doobiehuffer; 04-14-2010 at 12:33 AM. Reason: edit: nice nugs tho :)

Wow, oil censorship..Did yall forget you have a psychadelics forum? do you know how those are made, synthesized and extracted??? Often isopropyl among other noxious chemicals are used to catalyst or extract psychadelics

Did anyone ever actually have some top notch purged vector oil tested like was claimed?
    Last edited by hedeez; 05-05-2010 at 08:27 PM.
    Glass From:
    SG, Hefe, Royal, Lostin, Roor

Quote Originally Posted by hedeez View Post
    Wow, oil censorship..Did yall forget you have a psychadelics forum? do you know how those are made, synthesized and extracted??? Often isopropyl among other noxious chemicals are used to catalyst or extract psychadelics

Did anyone ever actually have some top notch purged vector oil tested like was claimed?
    Lol This 10x... I think the oil censorship is only because bubble products are recommended here....

Quote Originally Posted by Basack View Post
    Lol This 10x... I think the oil censorship is only because bubble products are recommended here....
    in the words of red foreman "LISTEN UP DUMBASS" its a health and safety concern that we do not encourage here

I hope you can retain that info
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Quote Originally Posted by hedeez View Post

Are you honestly comparing putting a few pieces of blotter in your mouth or smoking dmt once in a blue moon to pufffing on oil all day every day?

I'm sorry but I don't want to have oily lungs, fmb plox.

lol toalex even if u smoke bubble ur going to get oil in your lungs once the vapors condnese in your lungs but there wont be a chance of having chemicals present

this thread still gets replies? down with dope and up with hope!

back from the dead like Jesus ..

Wow I love you dumb mofo's that cant even read what the sites name is. Its called
    FULLMELTBUBBLE, see F U L L M E L T B U B B L E. I didn't see bho in the name???

Honestly if this was my site any one who posted about oil and how great it is would get insta banned. period.

No respect.
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur

Wow...
    Humans never Cease to amaze me
    They are one of the only animals
    that can learn
    from a mistake made by the others
    ..yet it seems they all need to Bump their Own heads
    "I can not save the World Alone.....it's gonna take Atleast 3 of us'
    Gratefully Deadicated to the My Dogs, and My Lady Mari Jane.
    "Qui me amat,.....amet et Canus meum"