Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

I know what the detectable smell is and what it smells like, Vector doesn't smell like that.
    Butane is the choice for food extractions, btw.

And yes, the butane does just evaporate.
    Last edited by Chi-Town; 09-11-2009 at 07:42 AM.

To each their own.

I know not much beats a nice fat golden dab on Ti.
    ahhhhhh

to each there own IRL. Here we dont do tane.

I wholeheartedly agree that BHO should stay off this site, if not because of health risks ingesting and making but for the sole purpose of respecting the wishes of the founder and the fact that if it aint bubble it aint worth the trouble.

But i also agree that variety is the spice of life, and as for vector containing Ethyl Mercaptan the MSDS does not list it.

MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET

VectorŽ BUTANE GAS REFILL CARTRIDGE

SECTION I - Substance Identification & General Information

Distributed by: KGM Industries Co., Inc., Commerce, CA 90040, U.S.A.

TRADE NAME: VectorŽ

CHEMICAL FAMILY: Alkane Hydrocarbon

DOT HAZARD CLASS: Flammable Gas, 2.1

SYNONYMS: Butane gas

FORMULA: C4H10 & C3H8

UN/NA ID#: UN 2037
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
    SECTION II- Summary of Hazards & Composition

SUBSTANCE: Butane Percent: 60.00
    CAS#: 106-87-8 Synonyms: n-Butane, Tetrane

SUBSTANCE: iso-Butane Percent: 29.00
    CAS#: 75-28-5 Synonyms: 2-Methylpropane, Trlmethylethane

SUBSTANCE: Propane Percent: 11.00
    CAS#: 75-98-6 Synonyms: LPG, Dimethylmethane, Propylhydride

EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
    _
    SECTION III - Physical Data

BOILING POINT: 31.1 Degree Fahrenheit

SOLUBILITY IN WATER: nil

APPEARANCE AND ODOR: Clear gas in VectorŽ brand aerosol can; Butane odor.

SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 0.556gms/cc
    VAPOR PRESSURE: 30 psig

www.vectorkgm.com/catalog/butane/Vector_Gas_MSDS.pdf

B.H.O = The McDonald's of Hash

Make it for yourself and you'll see why it sucks imo.

In my opinion it's like the american version of making hash. It's faster, cheaper and filled with all this horrible shit in it that they don't care about feeding their people. Forgot to mention way more expensive in the market than water extraction.

I learned my lesson with BHO and will honestly never ingest it again. To each their own but from a health position you really should'nt use. I mean the stuff even just taste's bad. I want my extractions to resemble the flowers aroma as much as possible. Or at least that was always my personal goal.
    Last edited by OnlyHighGrade; 09-11-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: added more bho hatred

Its really not cheaper to make in the long run,

Bubblebags may be a large investment for some growers but they are the awesome.

alot of people like BHO because they dont have a bunch of trim laying around and can make it easy with a few parts from the hardware store or Bed Bath and Beyond lol. And you can use whatever crappy pot is available at the time and it makes it alot more enjoyable.

Believe me personally i would never make BHo if i could take some of the shag that is around and process it with bubblebags, but it does not work that way.

way more expensive in the market than water extraction
    this is true, for whatever reason people think they can charge an arm and a leg for oil, when water hash is most of the time reasonable.

But no way is BHO gods gift to man, Marijuana yes

OH i should add that ethyle mercapetin has about a dozen or so names and i do believe it is there under your vector analysis.
    IF not just check the chemical family HYDROCARON... now do some research on that..
    either way i dont think it takes a genius to figure out... butane is nasty... i am not trying to convince anyone to stop smoking it... but i prefer to not have it promoted on my site.. thats all simple as that.

Peace
    Bubble man

ps.. yes Cannabis is gods gift to man...

all natural mon

Bubbleman thanks for the clarification their, I always heard BHO was bad but no one ever explained it to me, May I ask what the nasty's in ISO are? this is quite interesting to me.

Thanks!

Like I said Butane is used for food extractions and is non-toxic.

And no I dont believe your ethyle is in Vector, but I just called them and they'll be emailing me the COMPLETE chemical breakdown and I will be specifically asking them about ethyle mercapetin. Ill keep ya posted, if ya want.