Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

I would like to know. A friend of mine was gonna start making BHO if its as hazardous as said above i'll stay away from it!

The big difference in food grade and Something you smoke... is that one goes into your lungs... ( and of course when burned changed its chemical compound again).
    Food passes thru your system much differently.

LIke i mentioned earlier you should figure out the other names they use for this compound. there are around a dozen.

Butane oil is simply put.. easy and accesible.. to people who can't produce melty resins any other way... its by no means gods gift to man.

Peace
    Bubble man

Youre right, Cannabis is Gods gift to man.

Until somebody finds a "better, cleaner" method to extract from Cannabis....
    Until you can tell me how to make BHO like product using ice or screens, I'll stick with my butane oil.

^Not my pic, just showing how nice of a product BHO produces.

Default Can you tell me what this is?

Any guesses Chi-town? I have smoked much of both, bho and bubblehash... thats 2 bowls of hash, before and after first flame.....

In fact, if I hadn't made that bubblehash with my own hands, I would have argued till the end of the world that it was bho budder. Both of those grades were magicly melty to the point of being almost indistinguishable from a solvent based extract. It is possible to get that kind of purity out of water and ice extraction.

When I first started frequenting this site, Bubbleman and I had a few words on a couple of occasions on this exact issue (solvent vs ice extraction). If we dont see everything exactly the same way, well....so what? In the end, this is Bubbleman's house. I don't trash my friend's houses IRL or online. It's about giving the level of repect you wish to be shown.

My 2 cents, Fylder, Klar, 1...2...3....... aaaaahhhhhhh
    YBG
    Last edited by YukonBikerGuy; 09-12-2009 at 06:02 AM.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

^agreed

Acontoke

those pics brought tears of joy to my eyes of the hand made ice extracted full melt un adulterated hash and the bho it looks like all necesary precedures where taked to make that as 100 percent pure as possible but at the end of the day they both look like drops of gold that fallen astray from gods collection think of it as both being one and one being all in the end we are all supporting the herb so no one is doing wrong one mans opinion is anothers occurence and vice versa ....

my bag of chips and pocket change kinda sounds lame

thank you for the clarification guys
    honestly i'd smoke both
    [:

Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
    Youre right, Cannabis is Gods gift to man.

Until somebody finds a "better, cleaner" method to extract from Cannabis....
    Until you can tell me how to make BHO like product using ice or screens, I'll stick with my butane oil.

^Not my pic, just showing how nice of a product BHO produces.
    Makes ya wonder...."Whats trapped inside all the Bubbles"
    "I can not save the World Alone.....it's gonna take Atleast 3 of us'
    Gratefully Deadicated to the My Dogs, and My Lady Mari Jane.
    "Qui me amat,.....amet et Canus meum"

off topic, but whats up with your sig doc?

I wasnt the best at translation (mythology was always my forte)
    but "that (which) loves me...and white should love mine"

The tiny bubbles hold terpenes
    Those same bubbles appear in your ice and water extractions, as shown above.