Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBudGreengenes View Post
    Makes ya wonder...."Whats trapped inside all the Bubbles"
    dear god i hope that's a joke & you aren't serious.

Last edited by vodkamartiny12; 09-12-2009 at 07:37 AM.

i truly believe in what i said im not trying to kiss ass im just saying everything has the right time and place in the simplest of forms to be true but it might not seem that way from a different perspective
    Last edited by vodkamartiny12; 09-12-2009 at 07:30 AM.

Chi-town is clearly trying to start shit. The owner of the site just told him that this isn't a BHO site yet he continues to talk about BHO. If your gonna come up in here and start shit you should at least know what time it is, the terpenes in cannabis are hydrocarbon based, which means once you break the wax membrane of the heads, the terpenes evaporate. Which is why BHO taste mediocre and bubble taste amazing.

YBG demonstrated that bubble can be virtually just as pure.
    Last edited by Hieronymus Bosch; 09-13-2009 at 12:06 AM.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
    Chi-town is clearly trying to start shit. The owner of the site just told him that this isn't a BHO site yet he continues to talk about BHO. If your gonna come up in here and start shit you should at least know what time it is, the terpenes in cannabis are hydrocarbon based, which means once the wax membrane of the heads, the terpenes evaporate. Which is why BHO taste mediocre and bubble taste amazing.

YBG demonstrated that bubble can be virtually just as pure.
    Fine, if talking about BHO is not even allowed, let the thread die.

and "thenewguy", Im pretty sure he was serious and Im pretty sure that is the same guy that was in chat the other day saying "Titanium pads are made out of bike seat posts".

...../thread

Wow! Been following this thread since the beginning.
    >Chi-Town, I can totally respect that you like to take perfectly carboxylated trichomes and spray them down with liquid gas then smoke them. But you have to understand us here at FMB are not just complete assholes, we are very passionate about pure unadulterated trichomes.

It is simple to me, once you break the carboxylate ring it is all over. Period.
    When you decarboxylate the trichomes, all of the essential psychoactive oils (i.e. CBD, CBN) breach the airtight barrier of the wax membrane we call carboxylate ring, and once they do that they loose their potency. This is a fucking flat out fact.

So you can say that we are all haters her and whatnot because it don't matter.
    To me it is fucking crazy, people take this beautiful plant from nature and spray it down with GAS and then think that it can all be evaporated??? then you smoke it???

To me Butane oil is really disgusting, it is not natural, therefore not good for humans to consume.

I think that you should start a forum called FULLMELTBUTANE.COM and you can post all you want about it, until then it would be wise to have some respect for B-Man and the rest of the crew.

we are extremely passionate about bubble here so, try not to take offense when peeps get hyphy.

I would personally like to see some pics of your bubble and grows.

Peace
    Respect gets respect.

Default Lol

Imstill on my ass laughing at this thread loooooooooooool

if ethyl mercaptan is made to make the butane smell, its FOR SURE evaporating, or it would stay in the fluid butane and not go into the gassious butane =))

now i dont know anythying about all this, i just know if its meant to be smelled in something that has gone from liquid to gas form, when that stuff is still in gas, it has to evaporate or it would be uneffective and not do what its meant to do =))

load of love and hugs =))

per =))

so do you think that any of those chemicals bond to the oils?
    Respect gets respect.

congrats on your first post dude. Welcome, feel free to post some pics of your bubble. . . . . .
    Respect gets respect.