Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: B.H.O. ..God's Gift to Man.

Default hai

hai per welcome to fmb

wait are u da per from cc?

I just think its funny that evergreen used the word 'hyphy' I doubt this cat even knows who mac dre is.

Hyphy - dumb, stupid

cause i got eighths of that sticky gooey

bitch

Smile just an observation =))

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    congrats on your first post dude. Welcome, feel free to post some pics of your bubble. . . . . .
    thanks man, i dont have any pictures, i smoke other peoples stuff is alot easier then make my own =P

just kidding around,but jokes aside, im so lucky i have a person near me, that is making all the stuff i smoke, so im just a stoner really =))

i honestly know nothing about this all, but i can se that if you put something in a fluid, that is seposed to give that fluid a smell, when it becomes gassious and leaks out, then it has to evaporate into the gasious state too, or it would have no chance to give of the smell =))

personally id smoke bubblehash all day long if i had the loads of weed it take =))

Quote Originally Posted by Bongwater420 View Post
    hai per welcome to fmb

wait are u da per from cc?

yeah im that per =))

>Jbucks420 doubt who i know who Mac Dre is?? I know the guy who owns the studio where he recorded a lot of his albums in the bay, and my best friend worked the boards for his last 5 albums and was homies with him.

I was listening to mac dre in the early 90s you jerk, where are you from in the bay????

don't ever question my bay are rap loyalty you fucking jerk. I was buying e-40 and the click tapes in the late 80's when they were still being sold out of the trunks in the V.

I have lived in the bay for 28 years, where the fuck do you live in the bay?

I have so much bay area music that you could never get, you have some fucking nerve to call me out like that. . . . . . . .
    Respect gets respect.

So another oil thread here on fullmeltbubble. Maybe next time the person starting the thread can search to find we have many oil threads on this site already. This seems to be the way they all go so not really sure why we would need more. Enjoy whatever it is you puff. Seems people see what they need to in order to justify things in their heads. Peace GS
    Last edited by Green Supreme; 09-12-2009 at 05:33 PM.
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Im not really on the bay's dick I just like old dre dubee psd and undadogg, I dont like that keke sneak hyphy skater rap bullshit they put out and I think e-40 WAS tight but him blowin up was the worst thing to ever happen to the bay, so i don't really listen to that shit anymore im more into real shit like mitchy slick and ecay uno and a few other diego cats big wy, damu, and that shit... don't cry dude go drink another hyphy juice and jack off on the bay bridge.

Per is isnt until you extract an oil with it.> that is where the BOND occurs.> ONce this molecular bond has occured you wil find it no longer evaporates... yes out of clean butane it can ( however even still you could run it thru a pressure cooker and coolect the ethyl mercapetin ( in a closed system that evaporates out the butane you would be left with the contaminant.> We use to do it with other solvents back in the day.. but never butane... you8 would be amazed at the contaminants they put into solvents...
    I mean look at the poison they put into food... and we eat that...

What a great way to get rid of chemical compounds that doesnt require proper breaking down or any environmental rules..

My two cents...

I guess in the end.. butane has been used fairly widespread since around 2003 or so... can't remember exactly when INDRA released the information on erowid..
    So it won't be long now that we start seeing health ramifications ... keep on eye on hashmasta kuts health

Bubble man

Hahahah he would be the one to be studied. I bet even after the study he would tell us it's safe. Teehee. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.